Chapter 111: The First Tenryuubito Assassination in History

Grand Line, Island of Saboundy Archepelago. Area 12.

Currently in the area of 12 Saboundy Archepelago Island, every resident there is in a sitting position with his head facing down. This is because currently in the area there is a Tenryuubito and his troops are there.

“Saints Yoru-sama, we can't come to the territory of Area 13. That territory is the territory occupied by the Fortis Kingdom—-”

*BOOM!*

Without much time, the Tenryuubito named Yoru immediately shot his assistant with the weapon under him. None of the residents dared raise their heads and their faces were only shocked at the sound of the gunshots.

"Hmph! Fortis Kingdom?! It's just a small kingdom that they dare attack us!” Yoru said in a disdainful tone as he continued, “They are just lucky that their kingdom is currently unknown. If only they were found out, we could destroy them with the weapons we currently have!”

"But-"

*BOOM!*

The Tenryuubito assistant wanted to continue with something he wanted to talk about. However, before having time to say such things. The assistant was immediately shot in the head by the Tenryuubito and died instantly.

“You ignorant bodyguard! Doesn't he know who I am? I am the descendant of the people who created the current world! He shouldn't have said such things” Yoru said back, “Guards! Throw this man's corpse into the sea! Let the Sea King eat him alive.”

"We understand, Saints Yoru-sama" The bodyguards wearing armor immediately carried out Yoru's orders and carried the corpse of the assistant to the sea to be disposed of.

“Fortis Kingdom? Is everyone in this world afraid of the Fortis kingdom? It's just a stupid and petty kingdom that has no value at all” Yoru said mockingly then looked at his other assistants, “Isn't that so?”

“That's right, Sants Yoru-sama. The Fortis Kingdom is a small kingdom that is of no value to you at all” The assistant said forcefully.

Even though those words sounded very natural. However, in his heart he was very afraid and also wary for fear that in this area there were soldiers of the Fortis Kingdom. The assistant knew that although the Fortis Kingdom was only a small kingdom However, the World Government was very afraid and dared not do anything with this kingdom. Even when Ars threatened to kill the Tenryuubito directly if he did anything on his territory, the World Government could only remain silent and do nothing.

The news about Ars' threat itself was unknown to the Tenryuubito and only his guards knew about it. However, even if they knew it, they couldn't say such a thing to the Tenryuubito. For fear of being killed by them directly.

“Area 13 is an area that belongs to the Fortis Kingdom, isn't it?” Yoru asked again.

“That's right, Saints Yoru-sama.” The assistant said back politely.

"Yosh! Let's go over there and kill everyone there. I wonder how the Fortis Kingdom will respond.”

Everyone who was there immediately took a deep breath upon hearing those words, even the assistants, guards, and slaves who were with Yoru took a cold breath. They knew that at this time something big was going to happen on Saboundy Island and that the Tenryuubito might be killed.

However, even if they know this. However, they couldn't fight anything and could only follow the orders they were given.

By the time Yoru left the area. All the citizens immediately got up and their eyes showed a look of contempt at the departure of Yoru.