Chapter 31: Surveillance

New World, Fortis Kingdom, Royal Palace, 2nd Floor, Lounge.

"Ars, we are ready" said Eina who was currently standing in front of Ars along with Megumi and Nezuko.

Last night, Ars summoned three other characters. The three of them had also been introduced to all the higher-ups and the reason why the three of them didn't go on the trip to the Prodance Kingdom was that Ars wanted the three of them to adapt first in this kingdom.

Eina Tulle - Head of the Department of Agriculture

Nezuko Kamadou - Deputy Head of the Department of Agriculture for Vegetables.

Tadokoro Megumi - Deputy Head of the Department of Agriculture for Fruits.

"Good" Ars immediately got up from his seat and said, "Then let's go."

Ars and the three of them immediately walked down from the royal palace to take a walk to see the development of the Fortis Kingdom's construction.

"Are you guys able to start adapting to where you live now?" Ars asked casually.

"Reasonable. It was actually quite difficult to sleep well last night." Eina said

"That's probably because it's your first time here. Your body is still in a state of tension and still alert to new places. Gradually you will surely begin to adapt to this place immediately" Ars said calmly, "What about you two?"

"I am the same as Eina. It's still hard to sleep comfortably." Megumi said slightly nervously.

Nezuko nodded.

"Try to slowly adapt. You guys will definitely get used to it soon enough." Ars paused and continued, "Anyway, apart from Eina. The two of you currently still don't have any assignments. The area that will be planted with vegetables and fruit is currently not yet prepared. Therefore, I would like both of you to prepare yourself by studying various plant cultivation issues in the library. There are books that explain the cultivation of plants there."

Ars' gaze stared at Nezuko, "Especially for you, Nezuko. You are from the ancient world. You certainly don't know much about the process of cultivating plants in the modern era. You need to study"

"I'll do it" Nezuko answered while nodding.

Ars' gaze then looked at Eina, "That goes for you too, Eina. Even though you don't go directly to the field and most of your work is in the field of documents. You also need to learn how to cultivate plants in a modern world that has no concept of power. Because the cultivation of plants in that world is better and more developed than your previous world."

"I see." Eina nodded.

"If you guys want to start, please just wait for Shiina first. He was the oldest person in the library. You can ask him to help you find the book you want."

The three of them continued on their way while talking. While walking and talking, they also observed the construction process of the royal buildings that were currently underway.

"Your Majesty" Garm who had just come out of one of the buildings built by his team immediately greeted respectfully, "Oh, the three of you are here too."

"Hello, Garm" Megumi and Nezuko immediately greeted respectfully.

Eina just smiled and said, "His Majesty is taking us for a walk to see the kingdom building. Is this a project you are working on?"

"That's right" Garm nodded, "This is a house that will be used by civilians with less than 4 family members"

"This house is very beautiful and luxurious. You're really great, Garm" Nezuko commented in a praising tone.