Chapter 100: Return and Report

The next day.

New World, Prodance Kingdom, Port.

"Hashirama, the quota has been filled" Eina immediately reported to Hashirama who was at the location, "We can close the registration now"

"I understand" Hashirama nodded and his gaze immediately looked at the crowd and using his chakra, Hashirama increased the volume of his voice, "Attention everyone!"

Hashirama's shout immediately got the attention of everyone who was there, especially the people who were currently lining up.

“The quota for the recruitment of workers is currently sufficient. For those who have not received their quota, we apologize profusely”

The residents who heard this had their faces shocked when they heard this and then turned sad.

“Please don't be sad” Lowellmina suddenly came forward and said, “Even though the recruiting is over this time. However, in the future, we will be recruiting again. Please wait for news regarding recruitment. We have plans to recruit tens of thousands of employees to work in our business empire. Currently, we have only recruited hundreds of people and you still have a chance because the quota we have prepared is still very large.”

The sad faces of the residents who heard Hashirama's words immediately turned back to calm after listening to Lowellmina's words.

“For those who have been accepted to work in our kingdom. Please prepare your things. Within an hour from now, I hope you guys are gathered here. We'll be sailing soon. You can use this 1 hour to say goodbye, and also tidy up the things you have” Hashirama said loudly again.

The residents who have been accepted to work have all prepared clothes and have also said goodbye to their families, especially for the workers who were accepted yesterday. Meanwhile, the newly hired workers have returned to their homes to prepare themselves.

“You guys don't put on such sad faces” Rin suddenly said in a proud tone, “In the next few days. The Department of Population led by me will be opening job vacancies soon. I only accept people who have intelligence and are also able to operate data well. For anyone who has these skills, please prepare yourself. I will only accept 25 people to work in my department”

"Oh!"

Everyone who heard Rin's words immediately shouted excitedly, especially the citizens who were experts in the field of documents and others. They didn't think there would be time for them to appear.

After successfully announcing this, Lowellmina immediately went to the royal palace to say goodbye while Hashiama and the others began to tidy up the various equipment they had previously used while helping the workers who had been received earlier to board the ship. Even though the registration of the workers had been completed, however, the period there had not disbanded at all. They still remained there and hoped that there would be a miracle that a quota might be opened for them.

The workers who have been hired have a fair amount of variety from their previous jobs. Some were previously farmers, some were previously only cultivators of the fields, some were previously pirates, and some were even Marines. For the pirates who have been accepted, the person is so happy that he even quickly prepares his goods and waits patiently to get on the ship. As for the Marines who had been accepted, they without hesitation left the Marines in front of Eina and the others.

After leaving, they immediately packed up all their belongings as well as shared this information with their families with pleasure.

Finally, 1 hour has passed. All the workers who have been accepted have boarded the ship. Meanwhile, Lowellmina and the others were at the harbor and currently, Elizabello II, Dagama, Iru, along with the other higher-ups of the Prodance Kingdom were there.