Chapter 15: Believer

Once Bob and Samantha charged towards the Turn-A-Round, I turned to the rest of the normal robots, who had arm cannons and mini-machine gun turrets all focused on me.

Seeing this, I put one foot forward, bending both of my knees as I prepared to run. Strangely, the robots weren't firing at me yet.

I knew I had to stun them first, but I had to do it in a way in which the Turn-A-Round wouldn't get the chance to counter or acquire my electricity.

Then, I had an idea. An idea that you'd expect only Steve to come up with, but still I got the idea. My body began to spark with techno electricity; and I ran.

I ran straight past the group of robots, the electricity connecting to the robots before pulling them to me. Then, once they were all magnetized, I backflipped backwards, making sure to deactivate my electricity as I went back to where I originally was.

I managed to throw a couple robots off the platform with this action, but the remaining robots immediately fired everything they had at me.

Seeing this, I dodged their incoming fire long enough so I could think, then I ran to the side and threw a blue lightning bolt into the group, which hit all of them and destroyed the first few I hit.

I was about to spin around and throw another lightning bolt, but the remaining bots all released a synchronized EMP, which stunned me and deactivated themselves.

I was confused why they did this, until Samantha's body was thrown into mine, knocking us both down.

Samantha quickly rolled off of me to recover, and assumed the Turn-A-Round would come after her; but instead, it leapt off the ground and attempted to swing two electrified swords down onto me.

Samantha blocked it's attack with her energy swords, kicked it in the knee, then jumped and kicked it with enough force that the Turn-A-Round was knocked to the edge of the platform and Samantha flipped mid-air to behind me.

While the Turn-A-Round charged back at it's opponents, Samantha stuck out her hand, and when I grabbed it she pulled me up and said "Alright! I have a plan, but it'll require white electricity, if you can pull it off."

"I'll try!"

The robot attempted to do the same thing it did with my father by flying towards me and impaling me with it's electrified swords, so just before it reached me I jumped a small amount vibrated my body so fast I phased through it.

Then, once the Turn-A-Round was past me, I stopped vibrating my body so I wouldn't end up phasing through the platform.

The robot turned around to fly towards me again, but before it could energy vines wrapped around it's arms, legs, and neck, keeping it still.

Then, ten orange wormholes appeared above and around the robot in an arc; then Samantha yelled "Now!"

My adrenaline was already fully kicked in, which helped when I tried activating my white electricity. But it was still quite slow, and before I was even halfway there for a single lightning bolt the robot started breaking through the vines.

"C'mon, Matthew! Focus!"

"Yelling 'focus' isn't helping!"

My body started straining, something I hadn't felt before, and just before I was able to form a white lightning bolt the robot broke through the vines, shot a triple barrage of electricity shots into my chests, then charged to Samantha.

The electricity shots knocked to me the ground, lighting up my nerves in pain as my body spasmed in random. The pain was so bad I screamed as loud as I could.