Chapter 7: Human

Once we rushed into the garage, the man immediately tackled Alexander at super speed, and as he did that i materialized two energy swords and threw them at the Turn-A-Rounds.

When the swords made contact, the robots' bodies electrified with green electricity, and then their bodies absorbed the swords.

Then, the robots flung their arms to the side, and energy swords identical to mine materialized in their hands.

Seeing this, I immediately charged at them, jumped into the air, flipped over them, and tried slicing their backs with my energy swords.

The swords grinded against the robot armor, and then before I could make another move, the robots turned around and both kicked me in my hips, pushing me back.

As I recovered, the robots both swung their swords in my direction in unison, so I limbo-ed below the swords, and then immediately turned around to keep my eyes on my opponents. As I continued dodging their attacks, I tried to figure out a way to defeat them.

Maybe I can try melting them... but I'd need to get my hands on them first, I thought.

The robots transformed their arms into hand cannons, and I smirked, knowing they just gave me an opportunity.

As I slowly approached the two robots, I dodged and weaved around the incoming plasma fire, and when I got close enough, I grabbed their hand cannons, ripped them off, and placed my hands on their chests.

Then, I tried using my powers to melt them. It was incredibly hard, and eventually I had to scream out in anger, which lowered my restrictions, fully releasing my powers, and then the Turn-A-Round armor melted with ease.

I breathed heavily as I tried to get rid of my anger, knowing that if it remained, bad things would happen.

Once I was done, I looked for Alexander and the man from the valley, and saw Alexander shoot an electrical shot at the man.

Seeing this, I teleported behind Alexander, tripped him off the ground with a sweeping kick, and elbowed him into the ground.

Before he could get up, I grabbed him by the chest and repeatedly punched him in the face, watching as he smiled the whole time.

Eventually, his face started changing, and I realized it was really a normal robot, the entire time.

Dammit, I cussed.

I looked over at the man, and he was in serious pain, screaming as he yelled out fake cuss words like "crap" and "frick".

Eventually, after the blue electricity stopped jumping throughout his body, he recovered from the pain, got up, and said "Okay, note to self. Don't get hit by electricity."

I made a silent chuckle, then said "C'mon. We have to go, before reinforcements come."

We went to the motorcycle, me in the driver seat, and then I started the motorcycle. Once it was started, I looked at the closed shutter door, and the man said "Hey, what about the shutter?"

"Hold on," I said as I revved the motorcycle.

The man wrapped his arms around my waist, and my heart started to flutter. But, I ignored it, and as soon as the motorcycle started moving, I teleported me, the man, and the motorcycle past the garage shutter door, then drove down the road to freedom.

* * *

A few minutes after we started driving, I released my grip around the woman's waist, and asked her "So, what's your name?"

...

"Samantha."

Wow. Such a pretty name...