Chapter 19

Screams filled the room, piercing my ears. My head whipped around in an attempt to find the source of said screams, or the cause.

I came face to face with multiple men in dark robes. Silver armor laid underneath the black cloth, shimmering in the light. Dark masks which varied in color effectively hid each men's face. Intricate designs decorated the exterior of these masks, making them far more complex than they were when they first met the eye. Among any other circumstances, the masks would have been beautiful.

Mattheo looked at me, worry evident in his eyes, "Get under the table, now."

He shoved me down under the table, looking at me quickly before covering my face with the tablecloth.

Trembling, I peaked through the thin fabric of the tablecloth.

Men pointed their wands at everyone in the restaurant, forcing their hands onto their heads. Women were crying, men were putting on brave faces.

A curly haired woman walked in, giggling like a hyena. She wore a smirk on her face, running her wand through her unruly hair.

"Well, what do we have here?" she chuckled, looking at Mattheo.

I started to get worried about him. Why would this woman be paying special attention to Mattheo of all people? Why couldn't he be left alone?

"Bellatrix." Mattheo whispered, "Leave here. I have it under control."

"Sorry, nephew. Your father thinks you're taking too long. Now, be a good boy and tell auntie where she is." the woman, Bellatrix, sneered.

I froze under the table. What's going on? Who are these people and what do they want? This "she" they were talking about...was that me? Why would they want me?

I knew I had to get out. Mattheo tricked me, just like I guessed. I knew no one could actually have feelings for me.

I crept out from under the table, hearing murmuring from Mattheo and this woman, Bellatrix.

I snuck quietly, praying I made no sound and no one would notice me. On my hands and knees, I crawled towards the exit.

Thoughts plagued my mind, questions without answers, theories that cannot be proved, feelings I couldn't process.

What was going on? Who was that "she" they were looking for and why? Why did Mattheo hide me under the table when he saw those people? What was happening?

The sound of my phone buzzing made me freeze. Other than the murmuring between Mattheo and the woman, it was silent in the restaurant beforehand. I squeezed my eyes shut, mad at myself for I forgot to put my phone on silent.

"It seems we've found her," the woman from before sneered, and I couldn't force myself to turn around, "Stupefy."

My vision darkened as I tried to stay conscious. Little spots of black dotted my vision. I couldn't fight it in the end. I crumpled to the ground, vision going completely black.

A/N

I'm backkkkkk. I'm so sorry for not posting in a while, but I've been so busy and have had the worst writer's block. I stopped writing completely for a while, but I think I'm back now. I don't know, I'm trying.

Let me know if you have any ideas at all if you have any suggestions for this story! I have such bad writers block, it would be a huge help!

Thank you all for your support, and feel free to ask me any questions you have about anything!

(Sorry for the short chapter!)