Chapter 3

Harry, Hermione, Ron and I walked into the school, and honestly, I was quite nervous. I have never been to a real school before, let alone a magic school? I didn't even know magic existed until a few hours ago.

My thoughts were disrupted by an old man. He had long, snow white hair and a matching beard. There seemed to be a twinkling in his eyes, seeming to glistening.

"Ms Miller," he looked at me, "I am Professor Dumbledore, headmaster of this school. I trust your new friends have explained everything to you already?"

I nodded gently.

"Good, good. Now follow me, there are a few things in my office for you."

I followed him down the winding hallways, to a large statue of a griffin.

"Sherbet Lemon," Dumbledore says, seemingly to absolutely nothing. I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

Suddenly, a passageway was revealed and I followed Dumbledore up it.

The passageway led to a large room. There was a huge table with a large chair as well. I saw large paintings hanging on the walls. I gasped and stood back when one of the portraits turned and smiled at me.

Dumbledore handed me a pile of books and I smiled, excited to read them.

"One last thing!" Dumbledore called after me, "This is Ollivander. He will help you get your wand." Dumbledore pointed to an old man.

The man, Ollivander, smiled at me. He handed me a brown wooden stick. I assumed it was a wand. Nothing happened though, so he took it back. He handed me another, slightly darker in color. Still, nothing happened.

"Hmm. Peculiar case indeed. I think I have just the right wand for you." Ollivander went to the corner of the room to his bag and pulled out a beautiful wand. It was slightly lighter in color than the last on, but darker than the first. I held it and I felt a warm buzzing and the tip of the wand lit up.

"Ah

"Ah. Ironwood, 11 inches, slightly swishy, phoenix feather with gold detail on the end with a matte quartz bead." Ollivander announced.

"You may go down to the Great Hall. When I call your name, you will walk in and get sorted." Dumbledore instructed.

I nodded and walked down the hallways once more, but I seemed to be lost. Sh!t I thought.

"Lost?"

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, but thank you so much for reading!