Chapter 13

"I'm so sorry Amaya. When is the last time you ate?" he asked.

"4 days ago," I answered against my will.

He paused, shocked at my words.

"Eat." he insisted, taking food out of the picnic basket.

I didn't budge. I couldn't.

"Why won't you eat anything?" Mattheo asked.

"Have you seen me? I'm so fat. My stomach is so big that I can't afford to eat. That will just make it bigger and I'll be fatter," I reasoned, clamping my hand over my mouth after I said that.

Mattheo's eyes widened in shock, "Have I seen you, have I seen you?" he mumbled, his voice getting louder, "I don't think you've seen you! You are probably the most beautiful girl, no. Scratch that. You are probably the most beautiful person I've seen! You need to eat something!"

"No!" I cried.

"Please. Please eat something," Mattheo begged, his voice softer now."

I shook my head violently, turning around to leave when I heard a voice yell, "Petrificus Totalus!" and I couldn't move my body.

Mattheo walked up to me, "I am so sorry. I don't like using magic on you. Please, please just eat something."

"No!" I yelled.

"Please. I need you to. Don't make me do anything else. I don't want to, but I will to make sure you're okay." Mattheo warned.

"It's not like you can force me to do anything." I spat.

He looked at me apologetically, "I'm sorry to do this, and I know I will probably get in trouble for this, but I don't care right now. Please don't be mad at me, I'm doing this for you," he paused, "Imperio."

Suddenly, my body wasn't my own. I had no control over what I was doing.

I remember reading about this. It's the Imperius Curse, one of the 3 Unforgivable Curses. One could go to Azkaban for using it. The curse made the victim completely under the caster's control, forced to do whatever was commanded of them.

"Please pick up some food and eat it." Mattheo asked, acting like I had a choice.

I, or should I say my body, picked up a raspberry from the picnic basket and put it into my mouth. I grinded the red berry with my teeth and swallowed the tart fruit.

"More," Mattheo insisted.

Before I knew it, I had eaten almost everything in the picnic basket.

Mattheo sighed and my body was suddenly mine again. I touched my fingers to one another just to make sure.

When I was positive he wasn't controlling me anymore, I walked up to the brown eyed boy and slapped his face. I started to yell, "How fucking dare you! You do not take someone's body and force them to do whatever you want! You cannot force me to eat, or do anything! You're a bloody psychopath! I never want to see you again!"

I stormed away, tears running down my face.

****

(Tw: Throwing up)

I ran to my room and locked the door.

Why did I trust him? Why am I such an idiot?

I walked to the bathroom and sat, hovering over the toilet. Damn I really didn't want to do this. I stuck two fingers down my throat and quickly felt the bile rise up and fall out of my mouth and into the toilet. I gripped the toilet so tightly my knuckles turned white. I gasped for air, breathing heavily. At least I got the food out.

I walked out of the bathroom and checked the time. Shit it was almost 6:00! I had to get to the Great Hall!

I sprinted through the halls, making it just in time for dinner. I know I'm not going to eat anything, I just don't want anyone getting suspicious.

I plopped down in my usual seat next to Hermione and sighed.

"Hi Maya!" Hermione smiled then noticed to slumped posture, "What's wrong."

"Nothing," I lied, "I'm fine."

She decided to drop the topic and I couldn't decide how I felt about that. On one hand, I was glad she didn't pry, but on the other, does she really care?

"What's on your mind Maya?" Harry asked, disrupting my thoughts.

"Nothing. How was Quidditch practice?" I changed the subject.

We talked about a bunch of nonsense, just enjoying each other's company. I suddenly felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see the last person I wanted to see.

"Amaya-" he started.

"Leave me alone." I cut him off.

"Please, just let m-" Mattheo begged.

"Explain? No. You don't get to explain after what you did. Now go away and don't come back," I gritted my teeth.

He looked down in shame. He opened his mouth to say something but then decided against it and walked away. I rolled my eyes.

"What was that?" Harry asked.

"He was just annoying me earlier," I lied.

We all just continued talking, but I felt Mattheo's eyes on me all dinner.

A/N: Boring chapter, I know. I'll try to make it better the next one.

If anyone has a request for something to happen, let me know.

Thank you for reading!