IX-ᴋʏʀᴏɴ

"I don't know about this shit bro," one of my homeboys Eli said. "Why did what's his name call this stupid ass meeting anyway?"

"Nigga his name is Marcel," I told him simply. "And he probably want our ass to fall back from 29th street, and we ain't finna do what he say like some lil pussies. We ain't spend four years selling on them corners for nothing."

Eli looked like he was nervous, but I didn't blame his ass. He should've been scared. Underneath Cig, Marcel had been running shit before our ass was even born.

We had driven all the way from Hyde Park to meet up with the Nigga.

He had been one of our suppliers that wasn't switching up on us and shit because of cig bitch ass. We wouldn't have gotten nowhere if we ain't strike a deal with him.

He could've easily gave us up to Cig but he didn't. That's the only reason why I showed him any respect. But, that ain't mean I liked his goofy ass. He always had a smart mouth, and I never let him talk to me any type of way.

Nothing ever really happened between us cause we both knew that shit wouldn't end well, But if he did try some stupid shit tonight the little respect I had for his ass was gonna go straight to the trenches.

"Why did he choose this place den?" He said before looking around. We were standing right on the dock that lead straight to the Chicago river. "Man, if that nigga kill us we ain't never gone get Justice."

I laughed at his Lil dumb ass. "We strapped, ain't shit gone happen. Why you think I brought everybody?" I did bring everybody in my crew. We had about twelve people so far, but I wanted more.

I had Eli go out a few times looking for people who wanted to make some more money but you couldn't trust just anybody. Shit, I knew that better than any one of these Niggas here.

With that whole Cig situation, shit just went left, and it ain't help that he was the one that was frontin' me my drugs to sale. After we fell out, I had to get somebody else.

That's exactly what I did.

"Aight den...I hope yo ass right," he said finally. It was crazy how right when he said that a car started to pull into view. I watched as it slowly approached. I made sure my gun was ready and loaded.

I heard Eli doing the same thing and watched as everybody I brought with us came over to back us up. Marcel was the first one to get out of the car. He looked mad as fuck.

"Imma just start this off by saying who da fuck do you think you are? I thought I made myself clear about expanding into my territory," he spat at me.

"Fuck you talking bout?" I said with a straight face.

"Nigga I'm not dumb! I got people that report all the shit that goes around in my city to me. You not as slick as you think you are. I know you started selling on 29th."

I wasn't surprised that's what he was mad about, but I ain't give a fuck, to be honest. "Nigga that street was uncharted territory. Yo ass is just salty cause I got it first. So, I guess you want us to stop then?"

"Nah Kyron, I'm telling you if y'all don't stop then bodies gone start dropping and ion think you can keep up wit my flow," he shrugged. This old-ass nigga was starting to piss me off.

"Man, fuck you, and yo flow," I told him. "Bodies just gone have to drop my Nigga. Matter of fact," I said before pulling out my gun. "They can start dropping now, wassup?"

Instantly, everybody drew their guns.

Eli looked at me like I was crazy. Shit, maybe I was but I wasn't about to let this bitch ass nigga play with me.