IV

***

I woke up the next day in Tally's bed.

When I came over yesterday, I decided to take a shot. A shot turned into a few, and before I knew it I was knocked out.

My head was pounding so I slowly got out of bed and lazily walked over to her bathroom.

When I stared in the mirror, I physically gagged at how nasty I looked. Then, my mind went back to last nights escapades.

Just like that, my stomach began to twist and turn at the thought of Kyron and them dudes dragging Tray's body out of my dorm.

He was dead.

Kyron killed him. The thought of it alone sent chills through my body and made my eyes water.

"Damn," I muttered to myself. I ain't love him or anything, but I had love for him, and we had been messing with each other for a minute.

I was trying to convince myself that I had no reason to be mad at Kyron. He was only defending himself, but still. It was fucked up.

I pulled out my phone instinctively and opened the Instagram app.

Anthony: I can't deal with this shit! What did y'all do with his body???

About ten or so minutes had passed before he finally saw my message.

Kyron: Seen

Anthony: sfpwm! I need some mf closure or sum. Tray was my man's. I cared about him...you don't know how much this is affecting my mental

Kyron: ...

Anthony: ...

Kyron: G stop putting ts in writing! You stupid or sum?

Anthony: fuck you🖕🏾

I sent the last message and blocked his account. I was so done with all this shit. Why the fuck did I have to take that damn bag?!

I ain't even notice that I was crying until the wet substance touched my lips. I fell to the floor and just cried in my hands. I knew I was being a little bitch...but this wasn't something you could just get over.

Kyron was acting like this wasn't a big deal. Well, it probably wasn't for him, cause he probably kill Niggas for fun. But me? I don't do shit like this.

"Ant!" I heard Tally yell from the other side of the door.

"Huh?" I screamed back, wiping my face with the back of my hand. I didn't even know she was woke. I was really hoping she ain't hear me sobbing like a baby.

"My damn head hurt and I need a aspirin! Can I come in?"

"Yea!" I called back before scooting over to the tub. The door flew open and she bounced in. I watched as she struggled to find the pill bottle.

When she did find it, she turned on the water and popped the tablet instantly. Then, she turned to look at me.

"Fuck you on the floor for?" She raised her eyebrows at me. "You look more depressed than usual."