III

***

The first time I went through Kyron's bag I tried to ignore the black handgun tucked underneath all the money...and the pounds of drugs.

Only because I didn't wanna think about him or anybody getting shot at or selling shit like that.

But, I knew shit like that happened everyday, especially with the lifestyle he was living.

I can't lie though, I was fucking blinded by all that money. When Tray had left in the morning, I immediately called Tally so we could go shopping.

But, when we were roaming through the mall, I couldn't stop thinking about Kyron fine ass. It ain't help that he followed me and liked my Instagram pictures either. It was just fueling me with longing for him even more.

I found myself daydreaming about him fucking me so hard that I would cry tears of joy...YES it was that intense.

The crazy thing is that we don't even know each other like that. I didn't know why I wanted him so damn much.

"Bitch, you good?" Tally asked me out of the blue.

"I'm fine," I told her calmly.

"I'm fine," she mocked me. "White sounding ass." That made me laugh a little too hard. "No but really though. You been being real quiet lately."

I just shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't gonna tell her ass that I was hiding drugs for a drug dealer. Actually, I probably could. She was my best friend.

"Actually, there is something-."

"-Wait, I just remembered some shit," she said before I could finish my sentence. "Ghee, why Cig told me that he on the look out for Kyron."

Almost immediately my heart began to beat like it was gonna explode out of my chest. "What?"

"Yes bro! Allegedly, Kyron stole a bunch of drugs and money and shit from him. Now Unc tryna find his ass so they can get they get back."

"What the fuck bro," I muttered more to myself than to her. "Do they know why he did it?"

"He told Cig that he wanted to start on his own but I guess Cig wasn't having it. But Kyron never been no bitch, so he said he was gone do it anyway. He stole the drugs and the money so he could do his own shit."

I was basically speechless at this point. "That dumb Nigga!" I yelled.

"Exactly!" Tally agreed wholeheartedly. "I thought his ass was cool too. The weed he sold us was top tier. Too bad the nigga gone die soon."

That whole statement ain't sit right in my stomach. "You really think Unc gone kill him?"

"No doubt," she sighed. "You don't steal from him and get to walk free." She took a sip of her strawberry Fanta before speaking again. "Anyways, what you was finna tell me before I interrupted you?"

"It don't matter," I replied as best I could without sounding suspicious.

"Okay..."

"I don't feel good boo. Can we go home now?" I said then. My mind was turning with all sorts of questions. I was finna go off on this nigga.