Epilogue: Y/n

Middle School

"I can't believe this," Jin sniffed, wiping his eyes. "Our little Y/n's in middle school!"

You rolled your eyes, grinning. "You'll see me soon, oppa, it's not like I'm going off to college. Stop crying!" But as they drove away, you couldn't help but feel a little sad. You typically spent all day with them, now you'll only spend half a day with them.

But like you said, at least you weren't in college.

---

Middle School Graduation

"Yayyy! Y/n! You're going to high school now! Good job!" Jungkook cheered, along with the others.

"Shouldn't you, like, not be here? What if there are sasaengs?" You asked, embarrassed by thte noise they were making.

Jungkook pouted, crossing his arms. "Does our little Y/n not want us to be here?"

You cringed, but laughed. "No, no, of course not-and, oh! Look, it's Got7-oppas!" You shouted and pointed at the seven men snaking through the crowd, heading towards you.

"Hey, Y/n!" Yugyeom shouted energetically, still as childish as always.

"Hi!" You exclaimed. "Wow, you actually came!"

He rolled his eyes, then shoved you. "No, we came to talk to BTS, now go find your friends." You laughed and waded through the crowd to find your two best friends.

---

High School Graduation

"You'll call every day?" Jin asked sternly, pointing a finger at you.

"Oppa!" You protested. "There's nineteen of you! I can't call you all every day!"

"Fine," Jin sniffed, more than a little miffed. "Then at least one a week? And you'll visit when you can?"

You sighed, groaning. "Ugh, fine," You grouched.

"Children these days," Jin muttered. "Don't appreciate their families enough."

"Oppa! That's not true! I swear, I'll try to keep in touch, but I have friends now. And I'm not a child, I'm a teenager!"

"Like that's any better. Besides, you'll always be a child to us."

"Okay, okay, talk to you soon!" You rolled your eyes at his glare. "I'll call you when I get there."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

---

First Boyfriend?

......

"L/N Y/N, YOU COME OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!"

~~ The End ~~