Chapter 2: Suga

I watched as Namjoon spoke to that disgusting, sad excuse of a man from a week ago.

"Ah, Mr. Lee, we're looking for a girl named L/n Y/n."

Namjoon said, and I could tell he was trying to stay cool. This 'Mr. Lee' person kept denying there was any Y/n, but we knew better.

After what seemed to be the hundredth-billionth time, I slammed my hands on Mr. Lee's desk.

"Listen, Mr. Lee, was it?" I snarled, having enough. "We know she's here, but if you don't recognize L/n Y/n, which you should, you said it in front of us. Do you recognize 'the girl that tried to run away a week ago, bumped into us, and who you dragged away right in front of our eyes?'"

Mr. Lee stared at us, mouth moving wordlessly. Clearly, he wasn't used to being outsmarted.

"She's-she's sick," He sputtered, sounding like he was telling the truth, hoping to keep us from taking her. Well, we'd take her, sick or not.

That's when Jin cut in. "And you're taking good care of her? I don't see any blankets." I almost smirked. We all knew that being scolded by Jin was like being scolded by a mom.

"Of course-" Mr. Lee was cut off by a very loud sneeze. He muttered something that sounded like "Darn it, you wretched girl!" Uh, huh. He was taking good care of her. I totally believed that.

Jin could've ripped Mr. Lee's head off after he heard the sneeze, he was glaring at him that hard.

"If you don't mind," Jin said stiffly, obviously trying to hold his temper, I was too. Yes, I could tell he was taking such good care of her, and that she totally didn't sneeze. Nope, not at all.

"Can we see her?"Jin asked, and zi thought he was actually going to threaten Mr. Lee from the way he was clenching his jaw, hard enough that it looked like it hurt.

"Of course." Mr. Lee regained some of his smoothness, and I resisted the urge to smirk again. I had unnerved him that much, what a surprise.

"Y/n!" He called, and I almost whacked him across the head. I glanced over and Jin looked ready to do the same. "Y/n, get down here!"

We heard a thud on the floor as Y/n seemed to get out of bed and run down the stairs.

A couple seconds later, the twelve year-old girl stumbled to a stop in front of us, staring at us like we were a dream. I instantly noticed she was sick. Her face was flushed, her eyes slightly glazed, and she seemed unsteady on her feet.

She didn't seem like she'd been cuddled in a blanket at all. She looked like she'd been sitting on a bed with only the clothes on her keeping her warm. Jin instantly became a mother hen, fussing over Y/n and giving her his jacket.

Okay, now Jimin was glaring at Mr. Lee, and boy was Mochi mad.

"Why did you call her down?!" Jimin almost yelled, and that basically screamed 'UH OH!' For Jimin to lose his composure like that, means someone must be truly disgusting. Why am I not surprised?

"I-" Mr. Lee started, raising his hands in defense, recognizing this as a red flag.

"Why'd you lie to us and try to keep her here?! We're idols!" Jimin was fuming now, like his red-orange-ish hair. He must've been enraged to snap like that.

"Jimin..." Taehyung put a hand on Jimin's shoulder, clearly telling him to calm down, the cool, blue water to Jimin's fire.

Jimin took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a second before opening them and apologizing.

"I'm sorry," He said, giving Mr. Lee a slight smile, though his eyes danced with the rage he didn't express. "I didn't mean to snap, I was just wondering. I'm really sorry. I apologize profusely-"

"No, of course. I understand, but if you're gonna take her, take her now." Mr. Lee practically yelped, shoving Y/n towards us, for Jin had already moved away.

Y/n stumbled, crashed into me, and hugged me. I stared softly at her, noticing Jungkook's shocked face and Hoseok's pouty one, and glared at them, before hugging Y/n back and petting her hair.

"You have the legal documents, right?" Mr. Lee snapped, clearly very fed up with being sassed bye people younger than him and he can't do anything about it because of who we are (and that'd ruin his public image).

"Of course," Namjoon smoothly took over. "We talked over the phone about it, so you should've known about our arrival."

I felt Y/n pull out of my arms, and I let her go.

"Sorry, sunbae,' She mumbled. "I don't want to get you sick."

"It's fine," I muttered so Namjoon and Mr. Lee wouldn't hear.

After we were done and out of the orphanage, Y/n turned and looked at us hopefully.

"This really isn't a dream? I'm really free?" She asked hopefully, eyes shining with it. And to my shock, and everyone else's, Jungkook spoke up.

"No, Y/n, it's not, you're staying with us now." Everyone looked at the baby in surprise. Baby Kookie spoke up? That practically never happens.

"Alright, alright!" Jin crabbed. "Introductions in the car where it's nice and warm."

"Oh, sorry, sunbae." Y/n started shrugging off Jin's jacket and he yelped, making Y/n pause.

"No, don't! You're sick, you need it more than I do." He insisted, rushing over to her. "Also, call me oppa."

I chuckled as Y/n turned red from the attention, noticeably unused to it. We headed towards the car van and they chatted happily away as we drove to our apartment, (A/N: I know it's factually incorrect, but I need them all together for the story.) starting Y/n's new, crazy, life with us seven celebrities.