Chapter 10: Y/n

You wandered around, an empty shell. You'd botched your chance of actually having a family, and now you were alone again. Except truly alone. Not even Mr. Lee who'd at least given you food and drink and a roof over your head.

You looked around emptily, watching the cars rush past, and the people walking all around you. Where could you possibly go? Not a single person noticed you as you bumped into them.

Was it your imagination, or did you hear Jackson say, "Y/n?" You turned, almost glancing hopefully before remembering, no, they didn't want you. If BTS didn't, then Got7 probably didn't either. Besides, they'd just met you.

Shaking you head, you trudged forward wishing that someone would notice you.

You got your wish, just not in the way you'd wanted.

"Why, hello there, little girl," A man with cold brown eyes and slick dark brown hair glared down at you.

You walked faster, speeding around the man, hoping he would leave you alone. He caught up quickly.

"Where are you going, child? I'm not going to hurt you." He smiled as he said this and before you knew what you were doing, you ran.

You ran again, shoving past people and curving in twists and turns, hoping to lose the creep at your heels. Tears started to creep out of your eyes, before the salty liquid spilled out of your eyes, falling off your face.

You'd thought you'd ran out of tears. Turns out, you hadn't. You definitely hadn't.

You wished Yoongi was with you, he would've been able to scare the bad man away, or even Jungkook because he was super strong. Actually, no, you wanted all of BTS with you. You didn't know how long it'd been, but you already missed them. Jin's awesome cooking and bad jokes, Yoongi's soft yet harsh demeanor, Hoseok's bright smile and power to always make you laugh, Namjoon's incredible knowledge and clumsy hands and feet, Jimin and Taehyung's beautiful friendship and kindness and Tae's weirdness, and Jungkook's shy, baby-ish personality and evil maknae plans.

Thankfully, the creepy man that'd followed you seemed to lose interest in you and you knew he no longer was behind you. That's when you lost it again. You sobbed your eyes out, loud, gut-wrenching sobs, your tears no longer silently dripping down your face.

"Jin-oppa, Yoongi-oppa, Hobi-oppa, Namjoon-oppa, Jimin-oppa, Taehyung-oppa, Jungkookie-sunbae!!!" You sobbed once you'd found a place to hide so no one will notice you. You slid down, putting your face in your hands, letting your sobs and hiccups going unheard in this loud city called Seoul.