Chapter 5- Part I

Alex was standing alone, wearing the same black hooded outfit that they used to wear when doing a task given by Mr. Smith. He was expressionless but inside he was deteriorating from anguish. Jane was equally upset and nervous to see her brother like this. She asked, "Alex, what are you doing here?"

Alex gulped to wet his dry mouth and said in a slow voice, "I need Noah to come with me."

Jane froze, and then yelled, "NO!!! NO WAY IN HELL." She didn't think her brother could stoop down that low to kidnap her friends too. It felt like she didn't know him anymore.

"Jane please," Alex said the words slowly and pressingly, hoping Jane would understand but she clearly was infuriated. She looked at Noah and told him, "Get out of this room and call for help now."

Noah ran to the door but as he reached the doorknob, the door already opened, and two men came inside wearing the same outfit as Alex, and they locked the door behind them. The one with ash blonde hair said to Noah, "Sorry lad, can't let you go out," and the other red-haired man reached out to grab Noah's arm. But Jane punched him in the face, making the person drop to the floor. He laughed lying on the ground, and brushed off his red hair from his scarred eyebrow, and said to Jane, "Hello love, long time no see. You've grown quite strong since the last time we met."

"Shut up, Jace," Jane said coldly, looking down at him.

The man with the ash blonde hair and green eyes spoke in a very deep and hoarse voice, "Alex, will you take care of your sister or should we?"

Alex took a deep breath and said, "Take Noah and leave."

A/N:

When you think vacation's gonna be fun, but then you get bored and have nothing to do. And the days you want to just chill all day, you are forced to go outside. 

Who else finds this relatable? Let me know in the comments