Chapter 1- Part I

It was a dark, gloomy night, clouds covering the stars in the sky. The headlights along the road were the only source of light. On the rooftop of an old, rusted building two hooded silhouettes were facing a gorgeous, huge mansion. The mansion was lit up brightly, and the front entrance was secured with guards, while two guards patrolled the yard around the mansion. The window of the master bedroom was right beside the rooftop of the old building. The bedroom was brightly lit with luxurious furniture and a huge, comfortable bed.

A woman entered the room. She was in her late 40's. She had white hair tied into a bun, and wore her nightdress made of pure silk. Her fair face was starting to show lines of old age. One of the silhouettes asked the other, "Is that her?"

"Looks like her," replied Alex.

"How do we get inside?" asked Jane, squinting her eyes at the woman.

"We could use a rope to slide inside," answered her brother, tying a strong rope at the end of an arrow.

"Won't the guards see?" asked Jane, not moving her eyes from the woman.

"Look down dumbass," answered Alex putting the arrow into his quiver. Jane looked down from the railings of the rooftop. Only a wall lay between the two structures. There weren't any guards nearby. Alex shot the arrow and it stuck to the wall right above the window. The woman didn't seem to notice the sound of the arrow. Alex slid across first, breaking the glass of the window. The woman was surprised to see someone break into her room. She was about to scream for help but Alex grabbed her mouth from behind her. Jane went after him. When she landed she produced a knife from under her sleeve and slit the neck of the woman. Blood spurt out of the cut, staining the bed and furniture. Alex let her go and she fell onto the bed with a thud. Then they came back to the rooftop through the rope.

Alex said as he was pulling back the arrow with the rope from the wall, "That was easy."

Jane remarked suspiciously, "Too easy."

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!" yelled a voice from behind them.

A/N:

Just wanna say hello to whoever is reading this :)