82

Chapter 82: Love In A Photograph.

"So where are we going?" Kate asked Clint, who looked for Athena and Noah

"So where are we going?" Kate asked Clint, who looked for Athena and Noah. The pair had made their way down to the subway station by now. Clint let out a brief sigh of relief. "Getting further away from those people trying to kill you." Clint responded. "Right. And after that?" Asked Kate. Noah and Athena made their way to the two of them. "We'll need some supplies." Clint then said. "Hell yeah. Avenger supplies?" Asked Kate. Noah raised an eyebrow, as he wasn't sure what he'd missed.

Festive music played on speakers in a minimart. Clint grabbed antibiotics from the shelf. Kate sighed, as she grabbed a bottle of advil. "Not gonna lie to you. This is a bit of a letdown." Kate said to Clint. "I agree!" Noah chimed in, as he grabbed a bag of gummy worms from the candy aisle. "Sorry to disappoint you." Clint said with a shrug. "Wanna grab some of that rubbing alcohol over there? Lower shelf." Athena then said. Kate murmured something under her breath, as she went to get the bottle.

Kate grabbed the rubbing alcohol. She looked around subtly. "So what's the plan now?" Kate asked Clint and Athena. Noah walked up to the cash register and paid for his two bags of gummy worms. "Let me guess. We're going to your safe house? Is it in Avengers Tower?" Kate asked in a hushed tone. Athena froze for a moment. "No. Tony sold that. A few years ago." Athena responded—slightly upset at the memories she once had in that tower.

"Athena, no, no!" Natasha exclaimed as she ran around the kitchen island. Athena had a smirk on her face as she grabbed the side sprayer from the sink and had been trying to hit Natasha with the water. "What is going on here?" Steve asked, as he walked towards the kitchen and saw Natasha duck before her red hair got wet. Steve quickly ducked down beside Natasha, as he didn't want to get in the way.

"When did Athena start a water war?" Steve asked with a slight chuckle. "I may or may not have commented on flaws in Gilmore Girls, and it set her off." Natasha responded. Steve nodded, as he fought back a smile. Natasha slowly stood up to pear her head over the counter. Athena pressed the button to have the water spray at Natasha—causing the red head to duck down, laughing in the process. "How are you good with guns and arrows, but not water?"

"Oh, my God." Tony sighed, as he walked up to see the war of water. Tony placed his hand to the side of his face and shook his head. Athena turned around swiftly and sprayed Tony with the water. Tony let out a dramatic gasp. "This is a four hundred dollar suit!" Tony exclaimed. "It won't make a dent in your bank account to replace it." Athena shrugged. Tony nodded in response. He walked up to her and subtly grabbed a water bottle off the counter.

Athena turned around and saw Natasha and Steve had moved. "Tony! You let them get away." Athena groaned, as she lowered the sprayer. "No, he didn't." Natasha said with a smirk, as she grabbed the sprayer from Athena and aimed it at her. Before Natasha sprayed Athena with water, Tony had dumped the water from the bottle over her head. "This is war, kid. This is war." Tony chuckled.