𝟓𝟗, 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐬.

Athena's head rested on Peter's shoulder, as he had his head resting on the top of her head

Athena's head rested on Peter's shoulder, as he had his head resting on the top of her head. The two had been passed out from their illusion battle with Mysterio. Peter was the first to wake up, and he gently nudged Athena awake too. The pair was surprised to see a group of men wearing neon orange shirts and face paint smeared on their faces. "Hi." Peter said, as he saw the group seated beside him and Athena. "Where are we?" Asked Athena. "Municipal holding facility. They said they found you two unconscious at the train yard. Very dangerous. And we gave you those shirts because you and your boyfriend seemed a bit cold." The man told Athena.

"Thanks." Athena said, slightly worried, as to what would happen next. "You guys are nice... You speak really good English." Peter then said. "Welcome to the Netherlands." They all said in unison. Athena and Peter exchanged worrisome glances, and she exhaled profoundly. "We're in the Netherlands right now?" Athena asked just to be certain. "Yep" They nodded. "Bye!" Peter said, as he stood up and grabbed onto Athena's hand, pulling her up as Peter broke the lock on the holding cell and rushed the two of them out of the holding facility. Athena walked beside him, as they both rushed to leave– not really knowing where to go once they were outside.

"Peter," Athena then said, as she felt something different about her. Not only felt different, but she had a headache, as if she'd been forced to remember something. "Hold on a sec." Peter said, as he let go of her hand and walked up to a complete stranger. "Excuse me, sir?" Asked Peter, and the man turned to face him. "Yeah?" He asked. "Could I borrow your phone?" Peter asked, and the man nodded, "Yeah." Peter took the phone from his hand. "Everyone is so nice here." Peter murmured.

"Okay, okay. Pick up, pick up, pick up." Peter mumbled, as he had the phone to his ear. Athena walked over to him, and stood beside him. "Hey, hey I messed up. I need a- I need a ride." Peter said once the person he'd called answered. "Where am I?" Peter asked. "Uh, sir, where am I?" Asked Peter. "It's Broek op Langedijk." Answered the man. Peter glanced over to Athena, but she shrugged. "Hang on. Could you say that into there?" Peter asked, as he put the phone speaker up to the man's mouth. "Hi. It's Broek op Langedijk here. Yeah, no problem." The man said. "Thanks." Peter then said. "Did you get that?"

After the call ended Peter gave the phone back. He turned around and faced Athena. "We should go." He told her. "Where exactly?" Athena asked. "Just... Come on." Peter said, as he grabbed onto her hand again. "Peter," Athena then said as they continued to walk. "Are you not experiencing some kind of superhuman migraine right now?" Asked Athena. Peter turned around to face her. His eyebrows furrowed, as he shook his head. Athena opened her mouth to speak, but instead closed it, as she thought to herself. "Are you okay?" Peter asked rather softly. "I think so, but I'll let you know for sure when this headache is over with." Athena responded, but Peter's worry remained intact, if anything it grew worse.