𝟔𝟒, 𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫.

"This would be incredibly stupid. We can't go to an Augustine blacksite. There's a reason it's off the grid!" Theo exclaimed rather frustrated, as Kimberly had wanted to ask his mother as to where Void Noah was. "Lexi won't stop until Noah's back to his normal self. Finding him was the first step. And now that's done. We've got to go now and try to have the normal Noah back." Kimberly told him.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but Lexi is associated with Cosmic Witch and Spiderman, who are ironically not the most popular people right now. Do you really think it's smart to go after a Void metahuman with someone who's supposedly associated in murder?" Theo then said. Kimberly scoffed, as she shook her head. "That's rich coming from the son of Marcellus Augustine who is responsible for the Void metahumans to begin with."

The two of them had continued to argue. Theo had been walking away from Kimbelry, but she had simply followed him around the room. "Oh, my God, Kimberly. Will you just shut the hell up! We're not doing this." Theo raised his voice. "We sure as hell are." Kimberly said. "We'll end up dead." He murmured. "Dying for a noble cause is always a nice way to go. Might as well try and fix your daddy's mistakes before they become yours." Kimberly fake smiled.

"What the hell is going on?" Asked Emily Anderson, as she saw Theo and Kimberly arguing in the living room. Theo looked at Kimberly and shook his head, but the strawberry blonde ignored him. "Noah is in an Augustine blacksite. The security footage showed that he's still there." Kimberly told her. "You have got to be kidding me." He muttered to himself. Emily furrowed her eyebrows, as she could only recall one high blacksite that would be secluded enough for Noah to hide out in. "Is that so? Well, then I guess it's best we go now. It'll be a long car ride." Emily told them.

The door to the basement opened and Gwen walked out to where the others were. "Do we know where we're going?" Asked Gwen Stacy, as she looked at the three of them. "My mom does. She's going to take us there." Theo responded–his tone clearly indicating that he wanted nothing to do with this. "Gwen, did Lexi tell you what she plans to do to get the real Noah back?" Asked Emily. "She won't tell me. She said the more people that know the less Noah will believe whatever she's got planned."

"That's frustratingly vague." Murmured Kimberly, as she ran her hand through her hair. "Try and have her tell you, so that we aren't going in blind. Void Metahumans are dangerous, and although he has Noah's memories, he has less than half of Noah's humanity." Emily told them. She headed to the door and stepped outside the house–having made a phone call not two seconds after stepping out.

"Void Noah has Noah's memories..." Murmured Gwen. "What if that means Lexi's going to put herself in harm's way to get the real Noah back?" She then added. Kimberly and Theo exchanged glances. "That's not going to happen." Kimberly shook her head. "You two do realize this is practically a suicde mission, right?" Asked Theo. "You're not helpful." Gwen told him. She then dragged him out of the house so they could leave–Kimberly having gone to get Lexi.