𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐱, 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬.

Athena had been in a hotel room with her older sister, Wanda. The two had been staying there after the results of the major battle that had been fought. Truth be told, it was mainly due to the fact that Athena hadn't had a place to live. With Tony gone Caroline Bryant had no longer been responsible for Athena. Steve and Natasha having no longer been there either, Athena couldn't stay in the Avenger's compound– as it had been destroyed by Thanos' ship. Wanda had nowhere else to go either, Vision was gone, as was her chance at a happy and 'normal' life. And so the two remaining Maximoff's stayed together in that hotel room simply trying to get by as normal as they could.

Athena had now been enrolled in her Junior year at Midtown High, and so she'd spend a lot of time there. Wanda was trying her best to be there for Athena, but it was clear that the more she tried, the more Athena distanced herself. Natasha's death took a serious toll on Athena, as did Steve leaving. But Athena continued to persevere as best she could, and if that meant having to pretend to be 'Thea Martin' to live the closest thing to normal– she would. Athena's closest friends knew who she truly was. Those people being: Peter Parker, Lexi Chambers, Noah Gustin, Aspen Marshall, and Ned Leeds. They were the only people at school who knew who she truly was, and that was enough for her. The original six Avengers had been dismantled for obvious reasons, meaning that besides the other Avengers, no one knew of 'Thea Martin's' true identity being Athena Maximoff.

"Hey, so how exactly does this whole 'normal high school experience' go?" Wanda asked, as she looked over Athena's test grade– which was 93%. "Uh, so, basically you have to pretend to know what you're doing, but you clearly don't. Only ask questions after class or through an email so you don't seem stupid in front of the rest of the class. Skip the whole 'oh, where do I sit during lunch' thing. The whole 'drama' thing is just false rumors made by fake friends, but it's never as dramatic and out there as it's seen in movies and shows. Hang out with friends in between passing times, and try not to get caught texting or doing something else in class, because unless the teacher is lenient, then you'll get detention." Athena responded, as she finished brushing her auburn hair. Wanda raised an eyebrow, and nodded slowly. "Yeah, I'm glad I missed out on that." Wanda said. Athena let out a subtle laugh as she nodded.

"Back to the reality of things," Athena then said. Wanda had a feeling she knew what Athena was going to say. "Training?" Athena asked with a half smile. "You've done nothing but training since we've arrived here. I mean, Athena, soon you'll run out of trees to use as targets." Wanda jokes, but she just didn't want Athena over exerting herself– she had used a lot of power during the fight with Thanos. "One last time. Please, Wanda. Then we'll be done and I no longer have to practice." Athena said.

"You've faced your biggest threat, what could you possibly need training for?" Wanda asked. "Marcellus Augustine is still out there. He's somewhere around New York, and I don't want him to continue his experiments on innocent people." Athena told her. Wanda knew a part of why Athena was so determined to end Augustine was because originally, Steve and Natasha had done so– or at least that's what Marcellus lead them all to believe, but no that Marcellus was back, Athena wanted nothing more then to put a stop to it all before her visions of Aspen dying came true.