𝟒𝟖, 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬

Chapter Forty Eight.
Familiar faces.

[The Other Side]Athena walked outside the apartment alongside Pietro

[The Other Side]
Athena walked outside the apartment alongside Pietro. The second the door was shut, Pietro lifted his little sister up and super sped them both outside and to the Delmar's rooftop. Noah and Aspen had been continuing to do the dark matter bondage, and by continuing the tear that was formed got larger. It was quite literally a huge cut that was dividing the Other Side in half. It was a merge of dark purple and black, the hues that seemed to be coming from the tear. It was seemingly the Other Side's defense mechanism against something like this. You could even hear the distant screaming of the other superhumans that got sent into the purgatory.

Once they were safely on the roof, Pietro turned to Athena. "Any specific way that these two should be handled, or should I just knock them out?" Pietro asked. "You won't need to knock either of them out. Just separate them both. If they're not making physical contact, then the tear should automatically close back up." Athena said to him. Pietro was slightly hesitant, but nodded in agreement.

He super sped his way up to Aspen and Noah. Pietro placed his hand on Noah's shoulder to pull him back, but Noah's void state had been in control. Black lightning was seen crawl up Noah's arm, and he used it to blast Pietro back in an instant. Even if Pietro's super speed, he wouldn't have been able to full dodge the blast of dark matter. Athena had seen this happen and rushed up to her brother. Athena saw a cut had formed on Pietro's arm, his Quick Silver suit, although already having bullet holes in it, now had an entirely new rip. Black blood appeared to be coming from the injury. That surprised Athena, as when Aspen had blasted her, she hadn't gotten any visible damage, nor did she start bleeding.

Right as Athena was about to touch the wound, to ensure that the blood she was seeing wasn't just her brain playing tricks on her, she felt someone had super sped her out of the way. Athena looked over and saw Barry Allen standing before her. "You know, your friends over there were about to blast you into the void below us, right?" Said Barry. Athena was shocked to see him. "Two dead speedsters. That's lovely." Athena murmured. "Kara had actually informed me of your visit to her earth a while back, mentioned something about a villain named Thanos. And I think whatever he did you your Earth, traveled through multiple Earths, as several people on both Kara and I's Earth turned to dust." Barry told her.

Athena ran her hand through her hair as she took in the information. "So, Thanos' snap was a multiverse pandemic... That's just great." Athena sighed. "I wouldn't worry about it too much. Most of our alien or metahuman prisoners were locked up prior, or the new ones got turned to dust right before we did." Said Kara Danvers as she had flown up to them. "Oh, my God. You're here, too?" Athena asked. "We were all actually on some other dimension, but as it seems, your friends broke through dimensions, and brought several of us here." Kara told her.

Pietro had gotten up and super sped back over to Athena by now. Kara and Barry had already known who stood before them, as Athena had mentioned her brother several times prior. "You must be the Scarlet Speedster and the Girl of Steel." Said Pietro as he looked from Barry to Kara. "Quicksilver, pleasure to meet you." Said Barry. "Two good speedsters. That must be nice for a change, huh, Barry?" Kara said. Pietro looked somewhat confused. "My Earth has been known to have an evil speedster every now and then." Barry told him, Pietro nodded slowly.