Chapter- 62 The end ..!

Sanvi's POV

It's finally my wedding day. I am getting ready Chitra and Vedha helped me to wear wedding gown and Sanjay arranged a makeup artist for me who is now made me a doll in her hands... just kidding, she is doing makeup but I really am not interested in this so I took a nap as I am tired after shopping and all.

Father Vasu came to me to take me to aisle where my soon to be husband and all the guests are waiting for me.

I wore his wife technically my late mother's wedding gown as she wished that her daughter to wear this on her wedding day but she and her daughter both passed away so I am here to fulfil her and father vasu's dream as their daughter.

Tears rolled on his eyes looking at me. "Dad...", I called him.
This is the first time I am calling him dad, before I used to call him father. Now I feel lucky to have him as my dad and I thought my biological dad sent this dad to me to love me on his behalf.

Hearing the word dad, he blinked his tears and looked at me in surprise.

"yeah dad, I love you", I said and hugged him. He hugged me back immediately and patted my back.

We walked to the aisle holding hands. one side is dad and another side my brothers Varun and Adhitya followed by Vedha and Chitra.

Soon we reached aisle where my soon to be husband is waiting for me with all his eyes open.
all the eyes on me but my eyes on him, my man who is already looking at me tenderly.
We walked to him without breaking eyecontact. Dad handed my hand to Sanjay and said, "take care of my daughter".

"If you hurt her ever we both brothers will break your bones my brother-in-law", Varun and Adhitya said playfully.

"I will take care of her and never hurt her", he promised them and smiled at me. His smile is the secret of his charm. He wore a black suit and looking devilishly handsome. His hair is little messy, I think he ran his fingers over his hair so many times when waiting for me.

"I can stand here as long as you want but guests can't so will marry first then you can look at me how long you want", Jay said teasingly and that's when I found that I am gawking at him and all the people are looking at us.

I cleared my throat awkwardly.
"You are beautiful my angel", he Whispered in ear making me blush.

Soon we exchanged vows and rings he never left my hand in the whole process and I did the same. The priest announced us wife and husband and said you may kiss the bride. The crowed cheered for us and we kissed.

After wedding Jay and I went to meet guests. Looking at all the smiling faces there is tear in my eyes but it is a happy tear.

My mom who sacrificed herself to save me. Father Vasu no no, my dad who taken care of me all these years. Brother Varun, who have same fate as me and encouraged me to live. Chitra and Vedha, my best friends. They both are the definition of true friends. Shreyan and Abhi who treated me as their sister. Adhitya, my brother whom I missed so much. Jyo, who makes me smile when I am low. Mom and dad (Sanjay's parents) who treated me like their own daughter.

And finally Jay, how I tell about this man. He made my life this colorful. He bring me back to myself. He had a chance to leave me when I was in problems but he chose to be with me. In the journey of finding true culprit, I found love of my life and I love this man infinite.

Looking at all their laugh I felt happy.

This is life, life will test you to the verge and then gives you happiness. If you want happiness then you have to endure all the pain.

After that Meena mom took me to the changing room she made me wore a saree... Ankitha di helped in wearing and she did make up and jewelry then we went to temple.