Chapter-7 Boyfriend?

Autho's POV

While they are talking Sanjay phone vibrated it's his mother he picked up the call, "when? How?", He asked tensely and stood up to go

"What happened?", Sanvi asked as she also stood up.

"My sister fainted", he stated.
"I will come with you", said Sanvi.

Car stopped infront of the villa they both got out and hurried home.

"Can you all please go out for a moment I will check up on her", Sanvi said and they all left from there.

After checking, Sanvi went out and invited them in. By now Ankitha got her conscious back. She is laying on the bed while Sanvi standing beside the bed.

Ankitha is Sanjay's elder sister.

"What happened to my daughter", Sanjay's father asked Sanvi tensely.

"You don't have to worry, Mr. Madhav. I have a good news for you", Sanvi said while smiling brightly "Ankitha ji is pregnant".

After hearing the news they all felt happy. "She is week that's why she fainted, you can take her for regular checkup tomorrow", Sanvi assured.

Sanjay introduced her to his family. "Meet my friend Sanvi, she is working at Saradhi hospital as a surgeon".

"Sanvi meet my parents", he is about to introduce but Sanvi interrupted him saying, "I know Madhav sir and Meena madam. I heard a lot about them, our biology professor used say about Madhav sir like you have be successful as Mr. Madhav he is really talented", said Sanvi by imitating her professor.

They all laughed.

They all sat on the living room having coffee.
"Sanvi you can call us aunty and uncle not madam and sir", Meena said.

Sanvi hesitated, while seeing her like that Meena continued, "afterall you are Sanjay's friend we all like you very much".
Sanvi smiled and said "I also like you all aunty".

"You are so pretty Sanvi especially your eyes, they are very beautiful", Meena said admiring her.

Like mother like son, they both admire her eyes very much.

"Thank you aunty", Sanvi said with a smile.
They chatted for a while.

"It's been getting late I will make a move, aunt", saying that Sanvi stood up to go.

"I will drop you Sanvi", Sanjay also stood up.

"Come often Sanvi we will be glad to meet you", Madhav said happily.
"Yeah come often Sanvi", Ankitha and Meena also said.

"Ok uncle", she said good bye to them and went out with Sanjay.

"I am sorry, Sanvi, if you felt uncomfortable. My family liked you so much that's why they talked a lot", Sanjay explained while driving.

"It's ok Sanjay, I am happy that they talk to me like a family. After a long time I recived such a warm feeling. actually I have to thank you".

Soon they reached hospital where Sanvi works. she got off and said, "bye Sanjay we will meet on Saturday".

"Ok Sanvi, bye I will pick you up on Saturday at 9 am", Sanjay replied and drove off.

...

Savni is having lunch with other doctors at hospital canteen.

"Oh... doctor Sanvi also here, I have not seen you from morning so I thought you have taken a day off to enjoy with your new boyfriend", Lasya mocked.

Lasya is fellow student of Sanvi in university and working in the same hospital. Lasya was jealous of Sanvi as Sanvi used to get high scores in class and she is very beautiful. all the professors praises Sanvi for her intelligence and positive attitude.

Before Sanvi came to that university Lasya was the center of the attraction but when Sanvi entered, unexpectedly Sanvi got all the lime light on her. But Sanvi never talked too much to any one.

"Boyfriend? When did I have a boyfriend", Sanvi questioned.

"Don't lie Sanvi, I saw every thing... I saw that Sanjay Saho dropped you at hospital today, I saw you both in coffee shop also don't act...", Lasya said indifferently. "You seduced him, you are very talented bitch", she cursed.

"Oh Dr.Lasya, I forgot that you are such a narrow minded person. You think that when man and woman are together you decide that she is seducing him with out confirming any thing. You are very outdated you have to update na".

"You know in our generation opposite gender can also be friends", Sanvi said sarcastically.

"And one more thing not every one are like you Dr. Lasya, take care of your self first and then point out others", Sanvi mocked and left.

Sanvi is not that kind of person who cry easily over some sarcastic remarks. She is strong and smart and can defend herself.

Lasya is jealous. Sanvi has every thing which she dream of, loyal friends, promising career and now a rich boyfriend.

Everything I supposed to have is grabbed by you, now you have everything.

I swear Sanvi, I will ruin you one day, Lasya said to herself.

Only if she knows how depressed Sanvi is, Sanvi has all these things but not the happiness.

***

Hello beautiful people❤

Do you like this chapter? If yes please vote. It means a lot to me....😊

Bye and take care guys💜