Chapter-3 good news

Sanjay’s POV

While I was thinking about her she came out from operation theatre wearing scurbs (doctor’s clothes while performing surgery) and mask, her forehead is full of sweat only her eyes are visible. she is looking damn gorgeous. I think she is tired as she is walking slowly. She performed surgery for 3 hours, it must be tiring. She removed her mask and threw it on dustbin after washing her hands she walked from there and stopped in front of me.

"Thank you for dropping us and giving blood. you not only saved one person but two, she given birth to a baby girl and sorry for yelling on you and without asking you I have taken blood from you please forgive me", she said gently in a single breath.

"It would be better if I had taken your permission before dragging you for blood but as you know it’s an emergency and I am really sorry for that", she apologized again.

Oh girl you didn’t do any mistake don’t apologize, I said to myself.

"We saved her and her baby". She said ‘we’ neither ‘I’ nor ‘u’. that we, I liked it.

Her politeness is melting my heart.

she introduced herself, "I am Dr.Sanvi and you", she glanced at me.

"I am Sanjay", I introduced myself with a shake hand. Her hand is very smooth like a cotton.
"so what do you do for living Mr.Sanjay", she asked warmly.

"I have some businesses", I replied.

"Interesting Mr. Sanjay", said she. She is calling my name with her sweet voice. Her voice is pleasing to my ears. She has a beautiful voice I could say.

I given her the dress which I bought and told her to wear it but she politely rejected. I felt bad but didn’t showed it on face.

"If I remember correctly your dress is soaked in blood Dr.Sanvi so you have to wear this afterall you can’t wear this scrubs all day", I reminded her.

After thinking for a while she took the dress and thanked me.

"Thanks in just words only, I think I deserve a reward for all these, right", I said playfully she smiled brightly and invited me for a cup of coffee.

I was waiting for her to change, soon she came out. She is looking damn gorgeous. it is just a simple jeans and red color plain top but it suits her very well. Her curves are beautiful.

I was lost in her beauty that I didn’t know when she came to me. She cleared her throut, I came back to my senses.

We went to the coffee shop near hospital it is not high end but it is cool I liked it. A server came and we ordered coffee.

"So Mr.Sanjay what type of business you are doing", she asked.

"I am the CEO of Saho group of companies", I said honestly.

She choked water and asked me, "you are telling me that you are Mr. Sanjay Saho, the CEO of the Saho enterprise".

"Yes", I replied.

Her expression changed from gentle to shock. her expresions are worth watching I chuckled seeing her.

"Sorry Mr.Saho", she apologised again.

"No need Dr.Sanvi and you can call me Sanjay", I said but she insisted to call me Mr.Sanjay. I can’t do anything about this afterall its first time we are meeting. I said ok finally.

Soon coffee served. "Since when did you start working in this hospital", I asked her while having coffee.

"Four years. Two years internship one year as assistant surgeon and a year ago I got promoted as a surgeon", she said.

Iam searching for her since two years but we are living in a same city from years WTF I never saw her in this city. I cursed myself for not able to see her.

She got a call from hospital. I said, "I will drop you Dr.Sanvi" but she said, "I walk by self Mr.Sanjay don’t worry". 

I didn’t insist to drop her as I thought she will feel uncomfortable if I insist. After that we parted our ways.

Authors POV

Sanjay went to the company happily, employees are greeting him all along. He greeted back with a smile.

All the female employees are looking at him adoringly. They all are his fans even male employees also his fans. He not only have good looks but also a good heart. He values his employees, He believes that when employees are good then the company will develop.

He entered his office. Abhi is waiting for him in his office. Yash knocked the door with stack of papers in his hands.

"Not now yash, come after ten minutes", Abhi said irritatingly.

"For the god sake what are you doing Sanjay. Why have you not attended the meeting? we lost that deal man and where have you been all the morning with out security, do you know how worried I am", Abhi roared frustratingly.

"Calm down Abhi, I have a good news for you", sanjay said playfully.

Sanjay is looking very happy, Abhi calmed down and asked, "what?"

Sanjay said very excitedly "I found my angel today….."

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people❤

what do you think about this chapter?🤔

Please vote it means a lot to me😇Happy weekend guys.

Bye for now💜