Chapter- 26 enjoying

Sanvi's POV

We walked to the water falls. My eyes widened looking at the falls.

The waterfall is aquarium-blue, it was gushing over the rocks... At its widest point, it was surging and plinging down the mountain. The pool at the bottom was varnish clear, enabling us to see down into the rocky bottom. The plants next to it were swaying gently due to wind .The flowers growing nearby had a honey sweet smell. I am delighted to see that.

I am just looking and walking around appreciating the beauty when Chitra splashed water on me laughing loudly.
"come and play with us", Vedha waved her hand.

"No, I don't want to get wet", I said wiping away the water from my face.

"You have to get wet when you are at waterfalls", Jyo said and pushed me into the pool where Chitra and Vedha are having fun.

I was shocked due to sudden push but I came back to my senses quickly.
"This kid..!", I shook my head in disbelief.
They again splashed water on me so am I. We played like that for a while.

All the men are sitting at the bank and laughing while we are in water.

"Why they have to sit there when we are wet due to water. We have to let them wet too", I said to my squad slowly.

"Yeah, that's a good idea", Chitra said and started splashing water on them.

"Oh come on Abhi", Chitra exclaimed excitedly while splashing water on him.
Soon we also joined her and dragged them to the water.

Sanjay is walking out of the water slowly... He thought no one is noticing him but not me baby
I splashed water on his face making him flinch.

"No Sanvi, don't", he said seriously.

"Why?", I smirked and started splashing water on him continuously.

"Don't do that Sanvi", saying this continuously he reached me but I didn't stop splashing.

Suddenly He hold me by waist and held my one hand with his free hand, I slipped and landed on his chest. I placed my free hand around his neck to balance my self. My cheeks turned hot due to close proximity, my face just few inches away from him . Our eyes met and I forgot about all the things and lost in his beautiful eyes. His eyes are so deep like ocean.

"Sister Sanvi", Adhitya called me brining me back to this world.
I looked at him blankly and he clicked a picture with his camera and said perfect.

Adhitya brought a camera with him, he said he wants to capture all the beautiful moments with his camera so that our memories last long.

"You look cute together", he said that's when I remember that I am still in Sanjay's arms. I withdraw my hand from his neck then first he relieved my waist when I am stable, he left my arm too.

"Romance in the water huh?", They started teasing us. I am sure till now my face turned red.
After playing for a while We came out of water and we are freezing and shivering with the cold.

"Give me your coat I am feeling cold", Jyo said and pulled Adhitya's coat as he doesn't get in the water so his coat is still dry.

"Put this on until we go to tents", Sanjay offered me his jacket which he placed at bank before coming in to the water.

"I am not col...", he walked out without giving me a chance to refuse.

"Awe you are lucky girl... look at my man, he is walking out just like that", Chitra said teasingly.

We arrived to the area where we set up our tents. I went to my tent and immediately got rid of my wet clothes and changed in to comfortable t shirt paring with loose pant.