Chapter- 55 panic..!

Authors POV

"Are you ok Sanvi?", A familiar voice asked her.

She turned around see a handsome man coming to her. She just nodded in surprise.

After a few minutes she calmed down and said, "thank you Mr. Roy".
He is Sidharth Karthikeya Roy who met her at a party, she remembered him... he is Megha's husband.

"That's ok Sanvi, I just happened to be here to deal with some business and saw the attack so helped you because you are the girlfriend of Sanjay".

She just looked at him, she is calm outside but screaming from inside. She was scared.

"Wait I will send you home", he said and glanced at the man beside him. That man nodded and went to bring the car.

"Ok b_but please c_call a_ambulance", she said timidly staring at the men who took bullets to save her.

"Don't worry Sanvi, I will send them to the hospital", he said and signaled his men. His men immediately called ambulance.

Soon Roy's assistant drove the car, Mr. Roy signaled her to climb. She pulled the door and climbed the car. Mr. Roy also sat beside her.

Sanvi's forehead is full of sweat, she is shivering with fear.
She is looking like a scared puppy. Mr. Roy called Sanjay and given the phone to her.

Sanjay just known about the attack. "Don't panic Sanvi, I will come to you in a few minutes", Sanjay comforted her.

"I_ I am going home with Mr. Roy, you come home directly", she replied... tears are threatening to fall but she didn't let.

"No, don't go home it is not safe for now. Go to hospital I will be there", he exclaimed.

"Ok", she replied and disconnected the call and told Mr. Roy to drop her at hospital. He ordered driver to drive to the hospital as she said.

After driving for 15 minutes they arrived to the hospital.
"Thank you so much for saving me Mr. Roy", Sanvi said gratefully.

Roy nodded slightly and said "don't be formal Sanvi. It's nothing", he replied.

She gotoff after thanking him. Abhi and Shreyan are there, waiting for her to come.
"Are you ok Sanvi?", Shreyan exclaimed.

"I am ok brother", she replied.

After confirming she is safe, Abhi went to Mr. Roy and thanked him. They exchanged few words about the attack before droving off.

"Thank god Sidharth is there otherwise we can't predict what would have happened", Abhi said with clenched jaw. He didn't expected this attack.. for him Sanvi is his precious sister.

"Go and relax in your office I will inform you if Sanjay comes", Shreyan said.

"No brother I will wait with you. If I sat alone in the room I may get a panic attack, you also know that", she cried.
With that they sat on the hallway waiting for Sanjay. Abhi felt very sad for her, why she has to suffer this much?

"Don't tell Chitra and Vedha about this", Sanvi said suddenly remembering her friends.

"They will know anyways", why hide? Said abhi.

"I will tell them later but for now don't disturb them or else they will worry about me", she said.

"Ok"

Soon Sanjay came walking fastly followed by Yash and Ashwin. Tension can be seen on his face.

The trio stood up. Sanvi ran to sanjay with trembling feet.

"Are you alright baby? Have you hurt anywhere?", Sanjay asked with trembling voice inspecting her from head to toe.
His forehead is full of sweat, his hands are shivering.

'I am fine Jay. I didn't get any hurt... Mr. Roy saved me", she replied hurriedly to calm him down.

Hearing her reply he took a sigh of relief. "What happened exactly?", He asked but collapsed before she could open her mouth.

"Jay", she exclaimed loudly getting attention from near by people.
"What happened? Why is he collapsed suddenly?" Shreyan mumbled and went to him.

"What happen Jay, get up", Sanvi cried holding him on her lap sitting on the floor. She observed blood from his shoulder, his shirt is drenched in blood which she doesn't observed before.

"What happened Ashwin?", She asked Ashwin who also have some wounds.
He lowered his head without telling anything.
"I am asking you Ashwin", Sanvi roared.

"Boss has been attacked at the office when we were coming to you", Ashwin said solemnly.

Sanvi's eyes widened and fresh tears formed on her eyes making everything blur.

"Senior please save my Jay", Sanvi exclaimed. Shreyan took Sanjay to the emergency ward.

Tears are flowing from her eyes endlessly. She is blaming herself again and again.
"It is happened because of me. I told him that he will get hurt if he is with me but he doesn't listened", Sanvi is mumbling with tears.

"Don't blame yourself Sanvi. It is not your fault", Abhi squeezed her hand.

"You know about attack?",
Sanvi questioned Abhi making him frown.

"Yeah", he lowered his head.

She shook her head helplessly and asked him "why don't you tell me before then?"

"I wanted to tell you but Sanjay stopped me and send me to see you first", Abhi said guiltly.

"Who attacked him? Why they have to hurt him when their target is me? Why on earth they have to kill me?", She roared and fainted.

They took Sanvi to the ward, after one hour she woke up and found herself in hospital bed. She hurriedly get down from the bed and went to emergency ward where Sanjay's operation is going on.

"You woke up? Are feeling uncomfortable anywhere?", Abhi asked.

"How is sanjay? Is operation completed?" She asked him ignoring the questions he asked.

"It is not over yet", he replied.