Chapter- 20 I trust you

Authors POV

"I don't know, I just feel like walking", she said making him dumbfounded.

She is walking freely humming a song without any worries. Sanjay is walking behind her holding her purse.

Drunken Sanvi is very funny. She is talking freely. Jumping, humming, and shouting, what not.

"Jay you know what makes me happy", she shouted while running on the road.

"What?" he asked curiously walking behind her.
She turned back and started walking backwards facing Sanjay.

"I don't know that's why I asked you", she laughed.

"What?... ", he dumbfounded.

"Don't worry, Now I will tell you.. what makes me happy", she said and climbed the bench beside the road and shouted loudly, "you make me happy Jay..."

He was surprised yet felt happy by her remark.
He laughed and grabbed her wrist.
" Ok now, getdown otherwise you will fall".

"If I fall, don't you catch me... you let me fall", she asked cutely.

"I will catch you but its not safe getdown first", he gently and pulled her.

"Ok", she said cutely and got down.

Oh god why is she so cute, she is killing me with her cuteness today. Drunken Sanvi is worth watching. She is doing so many Noughty things, he thought looking at her.

"Jay, can you take me to that park", she asked pointing at the park not far away.

"Yeah let's go there", he took her hand and started walking towards the park.

"It is locked, we will go another day, for today will go home", Sanjay said as it is midnight and park was closed.

"No, I want to go now", she pouted.
"How Sanvi? the door is locked", he said gently.

She smirked looking at the wall.
He understood what she was thinking.
"No Sanvi, don't even think about it", he warned.

"Ok then, you don't come, I will go by self", she said and started climbing the wall.

He sighed and said, "Wait I will help you", they both climbed the wall successfully.

Sanvi you are making me doing things I have never done before. I never listened to any one except my parents, I never carried anyone's purse before, I never climbed a park wall before, I never tried to walk on the road at midnight but today I have done all the things because of you and its worth, he said to himself.

"She is really something, she is playing with our boss on her finger tips", a man said as they are guarding the park.
"Don't talk about Miss Sanvi, if boss listens you, he will kill you", Ashwin warned him.

She started running on the park.
"Be careful Sanvi", Sanjay shouted following her.

"Sit here". He made her sit on the bench near the pool and he sat beside her. They relaxed for a while silently.

"You know Sanjay, this is the first time I came to the park after 15 years".
"When I am little, my father used to take me to the park, we used to play a lot. After they passed away in that accident, I stopped doing things which reminds me of them", she said suddenly.

"Then why you insisted on coming here today", he asked quietly.

"I don't know but I wanted to come here with you", she shrugged.

"I used to dance. My mom loves my dance very much so I stopped dancing because it reminds me of my mom", she continued to say while Sanjay listening quietly.
"I used to eat ice creams a lot, I loved ice creams back then and my mom used scold me for getting cold due to ice creams but now in these 15 years, I have not eaten one because it reminds of my mom and her scolding".
"Now even if I ate Ice cream there is no one to scold me. I am alone. There is no one for me", she cried.

His heart clenched hearing her.
"No, Sanvi I am with you. I don't know how have you been in these past years but now on I am always there for you. You are not alone when I am with you", he sqeezed her hand gently.

She rested her head on his shoulder.

"You know why I don't drink alcohol because I don't feel safe. So many things happened in my past that made me insecure. I don't trust anyone. I always thought like if I drink, someone will take advantage of me. I know it's only my assumption but I feel insecure".

"Then why you drank today", he asked gently caressing her hair.

"Because you are there. Around you I feel safe, I trust you Sanjay", she said without hesitation.

His heartbeat raised by hearing those words he wants to make her trust him and he succeeded.
He kissed top of her head with happiness.

"But I don't want you to get hurt. If you are with me, sooner or later you will get hurt so leave me alone Jay", her voice broken at the end.
She is telling him to leave but she doesn't want to be alone again. She needs him.

"I never leave you alone Sanvi, even in dreams", he stated.

"Really", she asked.
"Really", he assured.

She smiled and sat there silently resting her head on his shoulder and holding his hand.

"Shall we go back to home now", he asked and she nodded.

During this time Ashwin opened lock of the park door by using his methods so this time they no need climb the wall.

Ashwin opened car door for Sanvi and she sat on the back seat beside Sanjay. Ashwin drove the car fast, within ten minutes they are infront of Sanvi's apartment.

Sanjay opened the apartment door with the key which is present in her purse. When he opened the door he was stunned looking at the scene.

Shreyan is sleeping on the couch where as Abhi is sleeping on single seat sofa in a weird position. The ladies are nowhere to see.

Ignoring them he took Sanvi to her room. she is still awake he made her sit on the bed.

"Sit here, I will bring water for you", he said and went out to see where Vedha and Chitra are.
He wants to confirm wheather they are safe or not. He knocked and opened the door of another bedroom and they both are sleeping peacefully on that room.

He switched off the light and came out. He respects Vedha and Chitra. They are Sanvi's friends who treated her well in these years so he is thankful to them for looking after his angel.

He took out a water bottle from the fridge and drank and he took another bottle for Sanvi and went to bed room where Sanvi is sitting.

Sanvi is sitting obediently there. Sanjay gave her water and she drank.

"Now sleep", he stated.

"Can I sleep on your lap", she asked slowly.
Looking at his hesitation... "only if it is okay for you", she added looking straight in to his eyes.

He sat on the edge of the bed folding his legs and made her sleep on his lap. He is caressing her hair while she was sleeping soundly on his lap holding his hand. After so many years she slept without using pills.

He also fell asleep resting his head on headboard his one hand is in Sanvi's hand and another hand is on her head. They both slept like that...

Every one has some painful moments or past but we have to overcome those painful memories to make ourself strong to lead our life.
Sanvi made herself strong but she didn't overcome her fears. She witnessed death of her own family at a very young age it left her trauma. She needs to heal and he is the only one who can heal her.

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people😍

Hope you like the chapter❤

Whom do you like drunken Sanvi or sober Sanvi? Tell me in comments...💕

Bye for now... Take Care💜