Chapter- 56 we found him

Authors POV

After performing surgery for two hours, Shreyan came out.
Sanvi hurried to him and asked "how is he?"

"Sanvi, he is out of danger and he will wakeup tomorrow. For now you can go and rest, I will take care of him", Shreyan said.

"No brother, how can I go home and rest when my Jay is here lying on the hospital bed", she exclaimed.

"Ok Sanvi but don't be anxious other wise you will get a panic attack", Shreyan said and touched her head.

Sanvi suddenly collapsed on the floor crying hard, This is all happened because of me.
she doesn't stopped crying until Shreyan shouted on her. She was anxious and getting out of control if this continuous she will get a panic attack or else heart stroke.

She came back her senses and wiped her tears away. She took medicine from Shreyan to calmdown... after few minutes her heart rate decreased and she stopped panicking.

"Brother I will go and sit with him", she commented. Shreyan nodded at her.

Before going to the emergency ward she saw Ashwin who is standing infront of the emergency ward. She thought something and said to Ashwin "go and take treatment for your wounds".

"No miss. Sanvi, I am not injured much and I have to be here to protect sir and you", he replied in monotone.

Sanvi surprised. "I am not asking you Ashwin. go and take treatment", she ordered firmly.

"Yeah Ashwin go and take treatment, I will sit here to guard them", Abhi also said.
"Come Ashwin, I will treat you", Shreyan said and took him to another room. Ashwin followed him helplessly.

Sanvi went inside and sat on the stool beside the bed. Holding his hand she cried silently.

...

When Sanjay woke up it is already dawn. He wants to stretch his arms but something is stopping his hand so he looked at his hand and found Sanvi sleeping holding his hand resting her head on the bed while sitting on the stool. Her face is pale and hair is messy. He smiled and caressed her head with free hand.

She woke up abtruptly when something touched her head and found smiling Sanjay.

"Are you alright Jay?", She asked and he nodded. Fresh tears formed on her already swollen eyes looking at Sanjay.

"Don't cry now. See I am perfectly fine", he said not leaving her hand.

The scene reminded him of his accident two years ago. he thought he can see her after he woke up but when he woke she was nowhere to see but now she is here with him all night.

"Why are you panicking so much? You saved me before when those people attacked me ruthlessly. You panicked first but calmed down and saved me right. What happened now?", He asked.

"That's different Sanjay, two years ago you are stranger but not now. I can't imagine my life without you and I can't take it when I am the reason for this", she said sadly.

"Sanvi don't be sad nothing happened to me", he assured her.

"No today you are in this condition because of me", she exclaimed and started crying again.
She is loosing her control again and not listening to him. She didn't stopped at all so he kissed her as he doesn't have any option to calm her down. She shocked at sudden kiss but within seconds calmed down and kissed him back desperately. They only left when they were out of breath.

"So this is the way to calm you, he whispered huskily". She looked down shyly.

"Honey don't blame yourself for all. It is my decision to be with you and I decided to avenge you and send those people to jail so they came to revenge me that's it. It is not your fault at all", he comforted her.
"I will be sad if you blame youself again", he continued cupping her cheeks.

She nodded with tears and said I love you Jay. After that she hugged him cried her heartout. he also let her cry in his arms as she has to vent out her emotions. it is the best way to calm her inner heart and she will clear after this crying session.

They informed Sanjay's parents about the attack. They hurried to the hospital hearing that. Sanvi said all the things to them infront of Sanjay as she doesn't want to lie to them. Sanjay was not happy about her decision but can't do anything as she insisted on telling them.

"Don't worry Sanvi it's not your fault. you are also a victim", Meena said holding her hand.

Sanvi looked at her with wide eyes. she didn't expected this reaction from them.
"Do you think we blame you for what had happened?", Madhav asked staring at her surprised face.

She nodded nervously.
"How can we blame a victim and you are such a sweet heart... how can anyone blame you".

Sanjay also little surprised looking at the family drama infront of him.

"Don't tell me, you also thought the same", Meena asked Sanjay pretending angry.

"Well mom", he gulped visibly not answering. They all laughed looking at his reaction.

"You have suffered a lot alone but now we are with you Sanvi. we don't let you suffer anymore", Meena said lovingly.

"Yeah, Sanjay find that asshole and punish him. We don't want our Sanvi to suffer anymore", Madhav said.

Sanjay's face darkened thinking about that bastard. He tried to kill Sanvi, I will show him the hell, he thought.

Sanvi felt very warm after the conversation. Now she has many people with her, she is not alone anymore.

All their friends came to visit Sanjay after Meena and madhav left.

Sanvi went home to freshen up while Shreyan is accompanening Sanjay. Abhi also went with Sanvi followed by guards to protect her. After last night's incidents Sanjay dared not to send her to his penthouse alone so Abhi took her to Saho mansion. She freshen up there and came back to the hospital with the food prepared by Meena.

Ashwin came to them at noon.
"Sir we found him", he stated.

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people❤

Hope you like this chapter...💕

Who attacked them... Any guesses?

Don't forget to Vote and comment your thoughts and suggestions 🤗

How strange, just a mere comment from you guys makes my day very special 😊

Bye... take care my dear readers💜