Chapter- 59 the real culprit ..!!

Authors pov

"It's you?", She asked in horror.

"Yeah it's me", he replied and slapped her again.
"I am waiting for this moment from years, now I can kill you with my own hands", he stated terribly.

Just hearing his terrible voice, chill ran down on her spine. She shivered with fear.

"Dad, how can you do this?", She managed to utter these words with great difficulty with trembling voice.
She never in her life thought that her dad would try to kill her. Yes it is her dad Vishwa who kidnapped her.

At the same time Sanjay and his gang entered the warehouse and shocked to see the scene infront of them.

Police surrounded them aiming their guns.

Sumitra flushed with anger, she directly ran towards her husband and slapped him.

"How dare you to do this to her", she shouted with tears.

Sanjay glared at him and amann before untying Sanvi. As soon as he untied her, she hugged him tightly. He wrapped his hands around her immediately.

"Don't worry Sanvi, I am here", he said placing soothing kisses on top of her head. At this moment she only trusts Sanjay.

"Are you ok, my baby? I am late please forgive this ungrateful mother", her mother said with guilt.

"I am ok mom, don't blame yourself", Sanvi said.

Sanjay heartached looking at her swollen cheek and blood oozing lips.
He punched Vishwa furiously. "how dare you... You slap my woman", he roared.
"Come on Sanvi we will go, police will take care of them", Sanjay said and grabbed her hand. If he stays another minute, he will kill him.

"Wait Jay, I want to know the truth now", she stated and they all understood her meaning.

"Why dad? Why you have to do this to me?", Sanvi questioned her father controlling her sob, she can't take this much. Her father who used feed her food, who used to play with her is now trying to kill her.

His eyes which showed love in past is now filled with anger. What she has done that much wrong?

"Don't call me dad because you are not my daughter", he stated and her eyes widend. They all shocked by his remark and Sanvi looked at her mother with shock.

"Vishwa, what you just said? You told me that you never mind that and treat her like your own daughter", Sumitra asked in disbelief.

"Mom, what is happening here? tell me the truth now", Sanvi asked loudly.

"I will tell you the truth now. I made a mistake by believing him", Sumitra said and took a deep breath before telling.

"Yeah, he is not your father. Your father is Sushanth bardhwaj, former CEO of Bardhwaj group of companies", Sumitra stated. It was a huge blow to Sanvi.

"Sushanth, Vishwa and I were classmates from childhood. Vishwa and I were orphans, we both live in orphanage. Sushanth is the son of Bardhwaj group of companies chairman. As we three were best friends, Sushanth's father sponsored for our education from childhood".

"His parents treated us like their own kids. After we turned 18 years we have to vacate orphanage so his parents took us to their house. Vishwa went to London to study while Sushanth and I studied in Newyork University".

"While we were in university, Sushanth proposed me. I also have feelings for him but dared not accept due to our differences. But his parents also liked me and his father asked me to marry Sushanth".