Chapter- 11 I mean it

Authors POV

Who is Varun then? He thought

"And what about her biological parents did you find anything".

"No sir", he answered.
"That accident happened 15 years ago and we don’t know the exact place of that incident so we are gathering information of all the accident cases from that year".

"Ok thank you Ashwin, keep searching if you find anything inform me immediately", said Sanjay.

"Ok sir", Ashwin replied firmly and left.

So she is really hiding something that only she and Varun knows.

What is it?

When she lost her control She murmured, don’t kill me, so someone tried to kill her. Who is he?
When I find him I swear I will kill him, beacause of him, my angel gone through so much.

He is boiling in anger, he wants to find out who tried kill his angel and give him the most painful death.
….

In a blink of an eye 2 months passed. Sanjay and Sanvi getting along very well.

"Is this your presentation on new project, do you like it? Even a fresher can do better than you. Get lost from here", Sanjay shouted on a project manager.

He is in meeting. He is very strict in work that’s why he is a very successful businessman.

All his subordinates who is in meeting are sweating, Sanjay doesn’t like any of the presentations and their ideas either.

"There are so many mistakes in financial report, don’t you know how to prepare a report or do you want me to teach you?", Sanjay is scolding one of the manager’s.
suddenly they heard a phone vibration.

They all are staring at each other thinking who dared to bring phone to the meeting. Sanjay doesn’t like disturbances between meetings.

Its Sanjay phone, after looking caller id a small smile appeared on his face. He picked up the call and went out.

"Usually sir keep his phone in silent mode when meeting is ongoing as he doesn’t like disturbances in meeting But now he has changed, who called him".
"It must be his girlfriend", they are whispering to each other.

"Enough of the gossips", Abhi roared. They all stopped talking right away. Abhi dismissed meeting and they all went to their respective works.

"Hello Sanvi, good morning", Sanjay greeted.
Sanvi ignored his greeting and asked him "are you busy", her voice is little tensed.

"I am not busy Sanvi tell me what happened, are you alright", he asked.

"Can you please come to the police station", she asked.

"How much time will you take? have you called or not", a female voice disturbed.

"Yes, I have called please wait a minute", Sanvi replied her and said to Sanjay, "please come to the police station Sanjay".

"What happen Sanvi?", he asked again.

"You will know when you come here, please come fast", she said and disconnected the call.

Soon Sanjay went to the police station with Abhi.

Sanvi is sitting on the bench looking down. Sanjay went directly to Sanvi and asked her tensely, "are you alright  wait let me check you…" he checked on her. she doesn’t have any injuries he took a sigh of relief after confirming she is not hurt.

"What happened Sanvi, why are you here?" he asked.

"She is involved in a fight", a police constable near her told.

"Is it true?" Sanjay asked. Sanvi just nodded in agreement.

"You are telling me you are a doctor but you are involved in a street fight and you beat him that hard, is this make any sense miss. Sanvi. are you really a doctor", a police officer who arrested Sanvi insulting her without noticing Sanjay.

"Mind your language officer", Sanjay warned him.

That officer noticed Sanjay, "Mr. Saho why are you here? is there any problem? May I help you", he asked Sanjay respectfully.

"You arrested my fiancée and asking why I am here huh…", he replied mockingly.

Hearing the word fiancee Sanvi's eyes widened but she kept silent thinking that he just lied to save her.

"Is she your fiancée, I don’t know Mr.Saho".

"Now tell me why did you arrested her", Sanjay asked.

"She beated a person and he is in hospital right now", said officer.

"What happened Sanvi?", Sanjay asked gently.

"He misbehaved with me. I warned but he didn’t listened and try to touch me so for my safety purpose I hit him", Sanvi said honestly in a single breath.

Abhi came to the scene at the same time and whispered something in Sanjay’s ear.

"I am taking my fiancée with me and also talked with your superior officer, I think he is on the way", Sanjay stated.

"Abhi clear this issue and meet me in the office", he ordered and Abhi nodded.

Outside the police station, Sanjay gave her water bottle she took it.

"Sorry for the trouble but Thank you so much Sanjay. I don’t know whom to call. Chitra is out of station and I don’t have many friends so I called you. I am very thankful to you", Sanvi said greatfully.

"Its ok Sanvi, anything for you", he replied.

"But you told him that I am your fiancée, I am really sorry, I made you lie", she said with guilt.

"I didn’t lied Sanvi, I mean it", he admitted frankly.

She choked water. "what you are talking Sanjay", she asked in disbelief.

"Yes Sanvi, I mean it. I love you and I want to marry you", he confessed.

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people❤

Hope you like the chapter😊

Confession infront police station😅 do you like it?

Please vote and comment your thoughts or suggestions 💕

Just a small comment from you guys can make my day very special so don't hesitate to comment 😊😇

Bye guys.... Happy Sunday

💜