XXIX

"And I don't think there's nothin' I can do to right my wrongs

"And I don't think there's nothin' I can do to right my wrongs. I wanna talk to God but I'm afraid cause we ain't spoke in so long"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
| Saige |
*continued*

"How you doing son?"

Everyone could feel the tension even though we were outside. I froze as I came to the realization that Amir's father was standing in front of us.

The same man that abused, manipulated his entire family and was sent away to prison. This was probably the worst timing for his ass to pop up.

"Fuck you doing here?"

"You haven't called me bout meeting up but I at least wanted to see you on your birthday Amir" he said making Amir scoff.

"Man you ain't told me happy birthday since I was a lil nigga" he spat. "And that was before yo ass got locked up"

"And yeah I got yo letter but to be honest, I don't want shit to do wit you" he gritted though his teeth. "Me or Isaiah"

"You boys need a relationship with me and I've came back to do just that—Y'all momma hasn't been returning any of my calls just like you haven't and hell, I can't even get in contact with Isaiah because neither of you wanna communicate with me"

"I mean shit I would think your ass would have a little sympathy for your own father who's dying of cancer! The person who raised you Amir!"

"You ain't raise shit!" Amir yelled back getting closer to him but the guys got in between them. "If you want some money then you picked the wrong fuckin person cause you ain't getting nun from me"

"I see" he said chuckling. "I knew you was always gonna turn out to be a punk ass bitch"

"Just like your fucking mother" my jaw dropped as I heard everything that was coming out of his mouth.

I knew in this moment Amir reached his breaking point and it was like a button was pressed in his head. Breaking me away from my thoughts, Amir managed to move around the guys and made his way to where his father was standing.

"Amir no!" latching both of his hands onto his dads neck, he picked him up and slammed him onto to ground and still had him in a chokehold. Amir's face began to turn red and you could see the veins start to pop out from the grip that he had on him.

"Come on Mir!" Sevyn yelled trying to get him to stop but nothing was working. It took Mari, Cam and the rest of the security to finally get Amir off of him and once he let go, he started panting heavily to catch his breath.