XVIII

"Life is a dream that you manifested slowly

"Life is a dream that you manifested slowly. So fuck a fantasy, this your motherfuckin' moment"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
| Amir |
*two weeks later*

"Aye Sev you could at least have some food in this damn warehouse—I'm around drugs all fucking day but I can't get a meal doe?" Mari yelled even though Sevyn was in the other room.

"Bitch you don't do shit around here anyway" Cam replied.

"Nobody said shit to you"

We had just got a new shipment in and we've been at the warehouse all day stashing everything and planning how we were gonna move it. It was one of our biggest shipments yet. Our main goal after we moved all of this weight was to clean all of the money for the club. While putting everything away, my phone went off in my back pocket and I grabbed it and a small smile spread across my face.

Baby Girl❤️

Baby Girl❤️:
you home? i got out of practice early and i wanna come over

I'm handling some business real quick mama.
I shouldn't be too long just go to yo house and I'll pick you up once I'm finished.

Baby Girl❤️:
ok🙄

Don't do that😂I'll be there soon I promise

Saige's birthday was tomorrow and I had something planned so I've been trying to avoid her as much as I could but since we stay together all the damn time, it was the hardest thing ever trying to get that girl to stay at home.

"Look at this gay ass nigga smiling in his phone and shit" Isaiah said and I waved him off.

"Man right I'm tryna get like Jody and Yvette over here" Mari said making us all bust out laughing.

"Oh I ain't know you and lil Saige was together. When dat start?" Khalil spoke up. I forgot his ass was even here.

"Nigga cause it ain't yo business" I replied while mugging him. "Keep her name out yo mouth bitch"

Khalil was unfortunately still around. Me and the guys been keeping an eye on him at all times even though he hasn't done any snake shit. I still didn't trust him though, him just popping up outta nowhere still ain't make sense to me and the fact that he was tryna talk to me about Saige made me even more irritated.

"Man what's yo problem wit me? Ain't nobody did shit to you" Khalil said.

"Ion know you. And even if I did, fuck I look like discussing what me and my girl got goin on?" I spat.