VIII

"One thing we all adore, something worth dying for, nothing but pain, stuck in this game, searchin' for fortune and fame

"One thing we all adore, something worth dying for, nothing but pain, stuck in this game, searchin' for fortune and fame."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
| Saige |

"WAKE THE FUCK UP ITS MY BIRTHDAY" Siyah busted in my room yelling 9 o'clock in the morning.

She ran over to my bed and jumped on top of me before I yanked the covers from underneath her making her fall onto the floor.

"Yaya come on dude" I said with an agitated look. "It's too early for that bro"

"Girl ion care bout yo sleep, it's leo season sistaaaa" she replied getting all in my face.

"Get on with that" I said back while laughing. "scorpio season is where's its at fasho"

"Man ain't nobody worried y'all sickening ass scorpios" she replied getting up off the floor.

I shook my head before finally getting out the bed and putting on my slippers to head to my bathroom connected to room.

"So what you wanna do this morning birthday girl" I said while getting ready to do my morning routine. I finally convinced Sevyn to let us celebrate Siyah's birthday at his club later as a surprise, so I wanted her to just do whatever she wanted right now.

"I ain't gon lie I'm so hungry can we get some breakfast" she asked and I nodded in agreement.

"Is Sev coming with us too?" she asked. "I didn't see him in his room when I woke up this morning"

"He'll be back a little later" I replied. "You want me to call Ci and Des to come with us?"

"Yeah that's cool with me, I'm gonna go get dressed"

Before I finished my morning routine I called Ciara and Desiree to let them know about breakfast for Siyah and then my phone buzzed letting me know I got a text.

Amir🥰

Amir🥰:
Good morning lil girl

good morninggg

Amir🥰:
The birthday girl up?

yeah she is getting on my nerves already lmao
you coming to the club later for her party?

Amir🥰:
Hell yeah
You really think I'm gon let y'all go to any other party by y'all selves? Especially after what you tried pull at the block party😒