XVII

"I've been been waitin'  my whole life to find someone like you

"I've been been waitin'  my whole life to find someone like you. Maybe I want this to last forever...Can we make this last forever?"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
| Saige |

"W-Where are we going Amir?" I asked him but he didn't say word or even look at me. He just continued to drive.

At this point I regretted everything. I knew he would be mad but not like this. He was damn near speeding down the street and I just held on to my seatbelt the entire time. I felt my chest pumping quicker while he just kept a stale look on his face, like he didn't even care about my safety at all.

"Amir slow the fuck down!" he continued going through same speed.

"Amir!"

"You might wanna shut the fuck up." he gritted through his teeth still keeping his eyes on the road. I smacked my lips and turned my body towards the window.

His phone started to ring from the cup holder that it was in and I looked down to check the caller ID but I couldn't see. He grabbed his phone, while keeping one hand still on the steering wheel.

"Yo" he said putting the phone to his ear and I rolled my eyes. "I ain't gon make it to the warehouse tonight man—I gotta take care of something" he said after and I mugged him and bit my lip trying not to say anything.

"Cam, Mari and Saiah at my mom's house right na they should be over there inna minute" he continued. "Aight" he finally hung up the phone and I just sat there silent and shook my head. As we continued to ride down the street we finally pulled up to Amir's block and I sighed heavily. He swerved into his driveway and turned the car off.

"Take me the fuck home" I said and he slowly looked at me. Still not saying anything he grabbed his keys, his gun and his phone while getting out and began to walk to the other side where I was sitting.

He swung my door open and I looked him up and down. "Get the fuck out" he spat.

"I said I wanna go h—" I could barely get out a full sentence before he pulled me out of the car. "I'm gettin real sick and tired of sayin the same shit twice to yo ass" he said pointing to me. I yanked my arm back out of his grip and walked to his front door. He followed behind me and opened the door letting me in first.

I brushed passed him, bumping his shoulder as I walked in the door. He stood by the door and made eye contact me with a stale expression and I gave him the same look letting him know that he didn't scare me but in reality, he did.

I walked through his house and went straight to his room and sat on his bed. He didn't come in right behind me so I assumed he was doing something and was just making me wait on him. As I sat on his bed, I looked over to the nightstand and noticed our pictures that we took in the photo booth from our mall date last month.

I picked them up and looked at them while smiling a little, realizing how happy this boy made me when he was wasn't getting on my last nerves. A few seconds later he walked in, dropping his keys and his gun on the dresser and closing the door shut behind him.