XXV

"Look in the mirror, think what am I missing? Seein' things different, oh am I lost?"~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ | Saige |*a month later*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
| Saige |
*a month later*

"I don't want chipotle though Mir" I said as he gave me a side eye and I tried to contain myself from laughing. He had just picked me up from my therapy session and even though I wasn't hungry, his ass was still trying to shove food down my stomach.

"Naomi I done named bout five different places...if you don't pick sum" he said shaking his head. "How you gon say you don't care what you eat and then say no to everything"

"Well I don't care but you naming shit I don't want still" he turned and mugged me and I shrugged my shoulders.

I know I said I don't care what we eat but pick something decent at least.

"You want Chick-Fil-A?" I turned to him and smirked and he just busted out laughing. "You get on my nerves man"

After about a ten minute drive, we pulled up at Chick-Fil-A and went through the drive thru. I got my usual nuggets and fries with a oreo milkshake as Amir just got a chicken sandwich. He paid for our meal and we went back to his house to eat there.

As we pulled up we noticed a few of the guys cars sitting on the curb and Amir sighed heavily.

"The fuck are these niggas doing here man" he mumbled to himself. We got out of his car and walked up to his front door and he unlocked it and damn near swung the door open revealing Cam, Mari, and Isaiah.

"Yoo what up gang" Mari high ass said.

"Fuck is y'all doing in my crib" Amir began to say as he closed the front door. "I thought you was gon be at Ciara house today" he said now facing Isaiah.

"She had clients today so I ain't going over there till later" Isaiah replied.

"We can't be at yo shit now?" Cam asked.

"Y'all be in this bitch faithfully like it's a motel or sum" Amir said grabbing my hand guiding me to the kitchen. "Just come up in my shit eating up everything and not fucking cleaning up after y'all selves"

"Speaking of food, you got us some Chick-Fil-A too nigga?" Mari asked.

"Bitch fuck you"

We walked all the way into the kitchen and I sat at the island, setting my food down and shaking my head. "Why you being so mean boy"

"I'm just sick of them being here all the time bae" he said sitting in the chair next to me. "I know you don't wanna be round all of them when you get home from therapy. I just wanna make sure you relaxed"