XX

"When I'm on the low, will you still cover for me? Blowin' bands to make me feel lovely

"When I'm on the low, will you still cover for me? Blowin' bands to make me feel lovely. When I'm gone, will you still think of me?"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
| Amir |

It was around four in the morning and I sat on the balcony enjoying the sounds of the water and the Miami breeze. I felt at peace for once in my life.

I turned around once I felt a presence come up behind me and I felt arms slowly wrap around my neck. "You okay?" I heard Saige's voice say in my ear, basically calming me.

"Yeah I'm straight ma, what you doing up?" I said, pulling her around me and placing her in my lap. "I ain't mean to wake you"

"No you didn't, I woke up on my own" she said with a soft chuckle and I just watched her caressing her face. I don't know how she did it but every time she looked at me I felt like I was caught in her eyes. Her just looking at me, had a nigga feeling a type of way.

Grabbing her chin, I pulled her lips into mine and she moved her leg over mine now straddling me. My hands traveled down her back, going straight to her ass gripping it slightly. She opened her mouth as we kissed, allowing me to slip my tongue in and she let out a soft moan.

Scooting up in the chair, I grabbed onto both of her thighs standing up as she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I walked over to the high railings of the balcony, before she dropped her feet to the ground and looked up at me. I had another condom in my pocket and once I pulled it out she stopped me, grabbing it out of my hand and opened it herself, pulling my shorts down and sliding it on for me.

"Turn that ass around and put yo hands up there" I told her and she smirked at me before doing as I said. She was sleeping in one of my shirts and wasn't wearing anything underneath, which turned me on even more. Slowly lifting the shirt, I sent a slap to her ass, making her jump a little.

I grabbed the front of her neck and bent over to whisper to her, as my lips almost touched her ear. "Keep yo hands where they at and don't touch me—If you do it's gon be worse for you" I said to her and I felt her body shiver in front of me.

I put two fingers in my mouth and down to her sliding it up and down her clit as she let out deep breaths. Placing myself at her entrance, I slowly inched my way into her and she let out a low gasp.

I kept a steady pace going, sliding in and out of her as my mouth dropped open. I ain't never been in shit this good.

"A-Amir fuck" she moaned out slightly moving her hands off the railing but I grabbed them and put them back as my hands rested on top of hers.