II

"whatever wrong turns you've taken in life you can always start over and find your way back to happiness"

Detroit, Michigan
| Saige |

"Damn it feels good being back in the dirty D" my sister Siyah announced as we stepped outside of the airport.

After our hour and a half flight from Maryland, we finally landed in Michigan. It was about ten in the morning and we were waiting on Sevyn to come and pick us up.

"Text grandma real quick for me and tell her we landed before she have a heart attack" I told Siyah as she chuckled and nodded then pulling out her phone.

After a few minutes of standing outside we heard a familiar voice speak in front us.

"Aww shit is dat who I think it is" the voice spoke causing me and Siyah to both raise our heads.

"Sevyn!" we both shouted out while running towards him bringing us all in for a hug.

"Damn y'all niggas is grown. The fuck grandma had y'all eating down there!?" he said.

"Shut up idiot" I chuckled, pushing him off to the side.

We continued to talk as we eventually stopped at Sevyn's 2020 Rolls-Royce Wraith that was sitting beautifully on the curb wrapped in matte black.

"Damn bro bro not you picking us up in the wraithhh" Siyah said sarcastically.

"Chill shit" Sevyn replied making us all laugh.

Sevyn grabbed our bags, putting them into the trunk before closing it and getting into the car.

I hopped in the front seat as Siyah got in the back and took a sip of my Essentia water before stopping mid sip when I heard the IPhone camera noise go off in the backseat. I quickly turned my head to see my sister freeze.

"Siyah what are you doing bro" I questioned.

"You see these stars on this ceiling Saige? Bitches gon fall in love with me after I post these, fuck you talking about" she replied taking 5 more pictures with her face barely in the camera.

Me and Sevyn both shook our head before he started the car and pulled out.

"Where we going first Sev?" I asked.

"Well we going to one of my houses to drop y'all bags and stuff off then probably to the mall to get y'all some school clothes and other shit y'all need" he replied.