Chapter Thirteen

Mia's POV

"Mia.." she struggled to get out with her lips on mine and mine on hers. "Hmm?" Is all I said in return. My hands trailing up the sides of her body, teasing my way into the bottom of her shirt.

"We... we have to get to class." she breathlessly squeaked out as I began to kiss from her ear down to her collarbone.

"I don't" I trailed my hands up her side. "Think that" I teased the bottom of her bra while my lips were on the sensitive part of her neck. "They'll miss us."

Suddenly a phone rang, breaking us out of the moment that we were sharing.

"I'm sorry, hold on." She said as she grabbed her phone out of her pocket. As soon as she answered and put the phone to her ear, there was a sudden yell. Loud enough for me to hear through it.

"Nikki! Where the hell are you? First period is about to start and if you don't get your horny ass over here, I'm going to find you and drag you here myself!"

Nikki pulled the phone away from her ear, scrunching her face in pain.

"God Anne, you don't have to be so loud. You almost busted my eardrum."

"I don't give a damn about you and your big ears, hurry the hell up and get to class. I'm not about to sit through here without my best friend. You know how Mr. G is."

Nikki rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah I know. I'll be there soon." With that she hung up the phone and put it back in her pocket.

"Sorry about that Mia. I guess we have to get going now, wouldn't want to have Anne making a bigger scene." Nikki said with a sigh.

I put my hand on her cheek, making her look at me. "Don't worry, we'll get some more time alone, but you're right. We should get to class before we're late. Sorry about getting carried away earlier."

She put her hands on my waisted and pulled me in to where my head was resting on her chest. "Don't worry about it. I'm glad we got to spend a little time together."

Just as she was about to kiss me when the bell rang. "Well it looks like we should go." She said as she took my hand in hers and started to lead me away.

I pulled on her hand, pulling her closer to me, and kissing her slow but passionately on the lips. She let out a low groan and then a little whimper when I pulled away.

"Not before I get my kiss." I said with a chuckle. Pulling her like she did with me before she could say anything.

---

"So how are things with you and Nikki?" Lucy asked while we were stretching before class.

"Pretty good. We're not official or anything yet. She said she wants to take her time and take things slow. We've made out a couple times, went on some dates, but I don't know when she'll be ready to make things official."

Lucy looked at me ask she leaned down across one of her legs. "That's tough. I mean, it's great that y'all are having a good time and everything, but if it isn't official, then that means she could be doing anything she wants with anyone else, ya know?"

I shook my head. "She's not like that. She wouldn't be doing things behind my back even if we aren't together."

This time Lucy shook her head and made a tsk tsk noise. "You didn't know her before she met Katie. You only knew her when she was with her, and when she was single after. Before Katie, Nikki used to be a bit of a player too. She would be with different girls at every party she went to, she would be caught doing things with them when she shouldn't be, and she was a bit of a heartbreaker to the ones that she actually showed some attention to."