Chapter Eleven

Mia's POV

It's now Friday, the day of my second date with Nikki, and I couldn't be any happier.

Even though it's only been two days since the show, it feels like I haven't seen her in forever. I've been trying to show Damien around the school and get him used to things. I also have had a bunch of my time being taken up by dance.

I had made the team so now I was bombarded with practices. It didn't help that the classes I had with her were always busy so we had no time to actually spend together.

It's currently 6:30 and I'm struggling to get ready for the date. I had my makeup and hair done but couldn't figure out what to wear. I decided I should call Damien and see if he could help. He always had a way with fashion.

I picked up my phone and dialed his number. It only took a couple rings before I heard his booming voice through the phone. "Hey babe, what's up?"

"I need help getting an outfit ready." I said to him in a bit too desperate of a tone. I heard him sigh on the other line. "To think you went a couple months without me." I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Just help me. Should I wear something cute or something hot?" I asked. "Well your definition of 'hot', is not." He said trying to hold back laughter. "Hey asshole, if I wanted to be made fun of, I would've gone and asked my brother for help." I fired back trying not to sound hurt.

"Okay honey, I'm sorry. What did you have in mind?" I sighed and looked at the outfits on my bed. "I have outfit one. A white off the shoulder flowy crop top with high waisted jeans and some black dress shoes. Then outfit two. A loose black top with a white skirt and sneakers."

"Girl, you really don't have any style. Go with option 2. I have a feeling that'll drive Nikki the craziest." I blushed a little, thinking about how Nikki might react. "Alright thanks Damien, I love you." He laughed a little. "I love you too. Go have fun." He said before ending the call.

I put on the outfit and checked the time. It was now 6:50. I felt the nerves set in and started to wonder where we were going and if Nikki would like how I dressed. Like our first date, she didn't tell me where we were going. She said she wanted it to be a surprise. I knew there was no point in arguing so I went with it.

The sound of the doorbell going off is what got me out of my thoughts. Nikki was always on time or early and that's something that I love about her.

I walked downstairs to see that the door was already being opened by my mom who greeted Nikki with a warm hug. She noticed me coming down the stairs and waved me over. "Hey mini, Nikki's here for you."

When I got behind my mom I finally got a glance at what Nikki was wearing. Instead of her usual slightly messy short hair, she had it straight. She was wearing a white long sleeved shirt with a graphic band tee on top. She had both tucked into some black ripped skinny jeans paired with a pair of chunky Fila's. To accessorize, she had a black belt on and some chains around her neck.

She looked hot. Really fucking hot.

"Hey Mia, you ready to go?" Nikki said with a knowing smirk. I blushed, knowing that she just caught me checking her out.

"Yeah, lemme grab my things." I said as I grabbed my bag and kissed my mom bye. Nikki and I got into our car and we started the drive to the mystery date.

"You look beautiful." Nikki said glancing at me before turning her attention to the road. I blushed slightly before speaking. "You look really good too." I said a little shyly.

Nikki smirked at me. "You know you're cute when you're flustered." I rolled my eyes, still blushing. "I only get like this around you." she quirked her brow at that. "Oh really? You don't blush this much for others?" She asked.