Chapter 56

I griped on Madara's Susano's sword to stop the blade from hardening its thrust on mine. I then activated my God Speed to use my outmost lightning to break his sword. I immediately opened my last and remaining reserves to back up my technique. 

my one last mission is to kill this clone so Hashirama and the others wouldn't mind doing their best to defeat the 10 tails and original Madara since the one's controlling this gigantic shit will be gone. 

"I'm surprised, really, kid." I heard Madara's voice and then his laugh. 

"I... I am Nara Kashina, a shinobi of the leaf. I need to kill you, clone." I said in difficulty. I wiped my blood that dripped down my mouth. I didn't pulled the quarter of his sword since I don't want my blood to escape my system. 

Well, I will die immediately when I remove it. My blood will go brrr and Sakura wasn't here to heal me or stop the bleeding. 

I didn't wait for him to say more and immediately draw out my Shisui and slashed his head out of his body before casting a Fire Jutsu to burn his clone. 

Finally.

10 tails roared due to lack of Madara's control on it. And since the real Madara wouldn't be able to enter our barrier, 10 tails has weakened. It needs Madara's presence but Madara's facing Lord First. While the three idiots and the other forces are currently facing 10 tails. 

Hope that Uncle Shikaku and Shikamaru quickly formulate their plans to kills or at least seal this shit. 

I was down on my knees now. I just teleported on the ground before this gigantic's tentacles reach me. 

I looked at the sky to see how troubled it is. I smiled before puking out my blood again. Because of my sudden teleportation and Madara's clone's disappearance, his sword disappeared on my body. Consequently, my blood flowed from the big hole in my stomach. 

I suddenly remembered Portgas D. Ace and Rengoku Kyojuro, I belong to the Donut club now, aren't I? 

In just a blink of an eye, Konoha 11 managed to surround me.

I deactivated my Jutsu for them not to get caught. 

I am tired. I'll be seeing mom soon. But dad... I hope he'll be okay. He just lose mom and then... me. 

A sudden arms wrapped around my waist. I couldn't help but to smile physically. It's Neji. 

I want to utter sorry but I'm tired. I... I want to live with him, happy. I want to see him change the Hyuuga Clan. I want to stay beside him but it looks like I can't anymore. 

"Anyone! Please! Heal her! Please!!" I heard him begged everyone. It surprises me, actually. I've never imagine my boyfriend to beg this painfully just to save me. 

Then I sensed Sakura walked towards us to check my conditions but... she shook her head on Neji. And then Neji tightened his grip on mine to give me a painful hug.

He knew that I wouldn't make it. The stab that Madara gave was incredibly deadly.  I wouldn't survive. 

"B-baby..." I heard him whisper on me.  He caressed my cheeks gently as he wiped my tears away using his thumb. "I love you." Is all he said and I smiled. 

I slowly reach his cheeks to give him my warmth and he closes his eyes to feel more. "I-im sorry for leaving you this early." I chuckled hardly to ease our pain. 

I could feel everyone's mourning aura and I felt bad.  They shouldn't feel bad for me dying. 

"I want to marry you, y-you're the daddy o-of all d-daddy." I cracked a joke but he just cried. It pains me, really. To see the love of my life like this. "I-I love y-you so much... and I'm sorry that I'm not able to grow old with you anymore." I cried.