Chapter 44

"Are you going to be fine?" Neji asked.

It's 4:00 AM in the morning and both of us were now awaked to prepare our things for today's mission. As for me, Tsunade labelled this mission as A-rank solo mission for them not to worry. Only her and Shikamaru knew about my secret mission, to find Sasuke while everyone's preparing for the possibility of Akatsuki's invasion.

"Yes." I'm going to be fine. I'll just talk with Sasuke and knock some sense since he wouldn't be able to crush Konoha because of the seal that is struck in his heart. As for Obito, I just want to annoy him. I have no intention of telling Kakashi about him, where's the fun?

Besides, they're going to be fine. I just want to annoy Obito.

"Are you sure? You know I can tag along." Aw, my boyfriend's a worrywart. "You're absolutely thinking of me as a worrywart, aren't you?" He asked while his left brows raised. He figured me out. I smiled and went on his side. I wrapped my hands around his waist before placing my head on his chest.

He was startled on my sudden hug but then again, after regaining his composure, he hugged me back. I closed my eyes and let us have the moment before letting go of each other's embrace.

"I'm going to be fine, love. So, worry about your team's mission than me." And there I slightly hit the back of his head only to earn a scoff from him.

After packing my clothes on my backpack, I went to my bedroom to take a cold shower. After that, I wore my Jonin sleeves and my Jonin vest. I simply wore a shorts before putting my ninja pouch above my right hip.

Neji came out also in the bathroom. He's now wearing his white Kimono while his hair down. I took the liberty of drying his long hair. I gestured my hands for him to sit on the couch while I went in his back to rub the towel on his hair.

"You know that I can do this." He mumbled and I could feel his rosy cheeks right now. I want to annoy him but I don't want to spoil our moment.

"Let me spoil my best boyfriend sometimes." I told him and I chuckled when he snickered. This guy. "What? We barely met each other, love. Doing things like this is nothing as long as it's you." I told him and then I leaned forwards to give him a hug after drying his hair.

"You're unexpectedly sweet today." He said with a very teasing tone. "I love you."

"I love you too." I responded before facing him to give his cheeks a peck. "Let's go now, I'm sure Guy-sensei's already outside the Hokage tower, waiting for you guys by now." That's what you can expect to the Konoha's Green Beast. Unlike Kakashi who's tardy, tardiness isn't on the green beast vocabulary.

"Yeah, probably. Are you really sure you're going to be fine?" He asked for the last time after standing up to pick up his pace.

I sighed and let out a small laugh. "I'm going to be fine. Now, let's go?" But before I could turn my face back on him, he caught my arms and the next thing I knew, his lips was connected to mine.

I shut my eyes down before snaking my arms around his nape to deepen our kiss. I opened my mouth when he seek for an entrance. He immediately caught my tongue and then he sucked it. I let out a soft moan before pinching his shoulder to stop.

We're getting heated.

He groaned because of my pinch and then he stopped. I flicked his forehead before shaking my head. He just smirked on me before fixing his pace.

"Control your hormones, Hyuuga Neji." We're just a 17 year old brats doing a French Kiss. This is Jiraiya's fault! He's influencing me with his Icha Icha life! "I'm going now, lock the doors, love!" I shouted when I faced the front door. I wore my ninja sandals before hanging my backpack on mine.