Chapter 4

"Kashina – point A"

"Sasuke – Point C"

"Sakura – Point B"

"..."

"Naruto – Point D"

And then Kakashi hissed that he's slow. I'm bored as hell, I didn't imagine that this cat hunting was so boring. This is our first mission as a team and yet, it's so boring. I just went along since I don't want Kakashi and everyone to shout on me, it's troublesome. It bothers me a lot.

"Okay..." He paused. I almost laugh. I remember this scene. "Go!" And then we all jump to where is Tora's the fucking cat who is always missing but it's just as good since the owner – the feudal lord's wife giving a tip for those genin team who'll manage to find Tora. "Yosh, Sasuke, check the target if it's affirmative." And then Sasuke checked so I removed my earphones since Naruto will shout and he did. Wow, their eardrums probably hurt so bad right now. I can sense Kakashi groaning out of pain while Sakura's preparing to punch Naruto, I released my KI to stop her.

Just how many times do I have to threaten her to stop that mannerism.

"S-sorry, Kashina-chan." She said. I just nodded and went to Naruto to grab Tora because she's hurting him. "Tora, stop it." I grab the cat out of Naruto's reach. "I'm tired, you're tired, we're all tired so calm down." I feel my team's glare but I don't care. Luckily, Tora's able to calm down on my hands – she actually like it there since I'm stroking her back gently.

"I didn't know you're good with cats." I heard Kakashi said. Were now walking back to where the Lord Hokage is to report our first dumbass mission. "I'm no good, it's just I know how to tame them." Well, me being Alexa before likes dogs more than cats but still I slightly like them because mom has a cat before and it's fucking disaster so in order to tame her cat, I practiced. "Hmmm"

And then we arrive at the Hokage's conference room. Iruka and the other Chunnin teachers were also present and I sensed 5 ANBU's outside the room, probably Hokage's guard for a meantime. Wait, I remember this scene, does that mean were going to the Land of Waves?!

The feudal lord's wife immediately went to me to grab Tora and then squashed it like a tomato. What the hell, this is the lone reason why her cat is always missing, eh! "Hmp! It serves that cat right!" Naruto hissed so Sakura jabbed his ribs to quite him down.

"Hn" Was all Sasuke's said. Not that I'm expecting anything from this bastard, it's irritating.

"Now, for the team 7's next mission. Babysitting, picking up weeds-." The Hokage was cut off when Naruto shouted 'NO' with his fingers crossed while his eyes were also closed. Both Kakashi and I facepalmed while Sakura and Sasuke probably thinking he's right. Well, they do really need experience, but well, just leave it there.

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE JUST A BRAND NEW GENIN! FOOL!" Woah, woah, Iruka-sensei calm down. I know you're mad because Naruto's disrespecting the Hokage but calm down. We should all calm down. And then Lord Hokage explain to everyone the importance of our missions. Were all genin so we're basically expecting D rank missions.

Naruto being a Naruto ignored his remarks to talk about how delicious his ramen dinner last night. I facepalm before looking at Kakashi. He's probably thinking that he's going to be yelled later. He looked back at me when he noticed my glare so I just shrug and let out a small chuckle before taping Naruto's shoulder for him to pipe down.

"Jiji! I'm not the brat you once knew..." And then he ranted on how he's going to become the Hokage in the future. I smirked. That's our boy! I felt the everyone's aura to be lifted because of his motivational speech. Well, that's his talk-no-jutsu that you can't just ignore no matter how strong you are.