Chapter 5

We arrive at the pier. I'm the last one to hop in the boat when suddenly the water current changed, I was about to fall but Sasuke and Naruto manage to catch my arms.

Phew, that was close.

I plop down beside Kakashi and Sakura and listen to Tazuna's explanation as we ride the boat. He explains how Gato the businessman corrupted and ruined his homeland. The sole reason why they can't afford of having an A to B Rank mission. He explains how Gato tried to stop building this huge bridge above us, it's a bridge for economy that Gato's probably targeting to shut down. Well, he's a sly fox, he didn't want his business to cut down.

"Wow, it's huge! Believe it!!" Naruto yelled so, I immediately throw a soft ball directly on his mouth to shut him off. Sasuke and Sakura smirked on me while Kakashi just rolled his eyes but I felt him smirk under his mask! "Hey, be quite!! Why do you think we're hiding under the mist and our boats engine is turned off!! If Gato finds us we'll be in trouble!" The boat rower yelled.

Time skip

Upon arriving to the other side of the river, we immediately hopped down the pier and thanked the rower after paying. Kakashi being the sugar daddy pay us up so, it's now okay. I'm feeling chilly at the same time, afraid since we're talking about Zabuza here, and his pet, Haku the woman but man. Sighed.

"OVER THERE!" Naruto yelled out and throw a kunai on the Rabbit which is a transformation. I widen my senses and found Zabuza and Haku's location.

"Get down / Drop down!" Both Kakashi and I yelled. A huge sword suddenly came swooshing above our heads as we drop down. A very familiar man jumped on where his huge sword pierced on the tree trunk. Just like how Kishimoto sketch this man, he's wearing his mask like Kakashi and cow leg warmers. What a duck butt. His back is facing us like a God so, the others didn't know his face.

"Why is he making us face his back, is there any nice views? Well, you got a nice cow warmer there, dude." I said which made Kakashi and Sasuke glare on me. They're both frustrated, what the fuck. I wanted to laugh, shit. As we all stood up, I heard Kakashi spoken. "If it isn't Momochi Zabuza, demon of the hidden mist." Woah, woah, he's so cool.

"Ah, if it isn't Hatake Kakashi, Kakashi of the Sharingan, huh?" And then he looked on us to face everyone but his gaze landed on me because I'm smirking. "Why the hell are you smirking brat?" He hissed.

"Well, Uhm... I wanted to laugh so hard because yeah, uhm, your fashion sense was, yeah, awesome?" I promised, I'm not kidding when I said I badly wanted to laugh but I'm suppressing it back. What the heck. I can feel Kakashi's deadly glare on mine but I didn't mind. "Oh, thank you for being honest, little girl. But hand me that Bridge builder to avoid any kinds of bloodbath." And then he released his outmost KI but Kakashi and I manage to counter it.

"I have to exterminate you, Momochi Zabuza" Kakashi pulled up his head band to reveal his Sharingan. I felt Sasuke tensed so I tapped his shoulder and nod at him. Well, I can't blame him, this is Zabuza we're facing. His KI is incredible as Kakashi, I was just lucky to be able to counter it since I'm far from just a genin. The blood thirst in the air was menacing. I can't blame Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto and Tazuna for shaking but I hope they could manage to at least stand straight and alert.

"Quick, manji formation! Kashina, back me up!" Kakashi commanded as Zabuza performed a jutsu which is the mist jutsu that will cover our surroundings. It's a bad spot for us since this is the Land of Waves we're talking about. It's surrounded with waters. Easy for him to build a mist. As soon as the three surrounded Tazuna, I wielded my sword.