Chapter 41

"Fancy meeting you here, Jiraiya-sama." I uttered as I appeared beside him which got me worried a bit. He's now fighting Nagato's six path of pain which is horrible. Konan on the other hand fixated her eyes on me while Nagato stopped on his tracks to measure my abilities.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Kashina?! This is a dangerous place! This gal has a rinnegan on him!" Jiraiya mumbled-shout frantically but I just shrug of.

"This is a mission signed by Lord Fifth and I can't let you die. Besides, I know this punks." And there I shifted my glares from Jiraiya to Pain. He just remained in silence, both he and Konan so I scoffed.

So much pain in this world, made them like this.

"Kashina, I'm telling you-" But I cut Jiraiya off.

"How bad is your wounds?" I asked without taking my eyes off Pain. "Tell me so I could let you treat yourself first." I told him seriously. Jiraiya the main asset for this assassinations but what matter to me the most is our escape plan. This isn't a win-win situation, it's all about how we could escape Nagato's Six-path.

Jiraiya thought for a second. He's probably thinking that maybe I have something up on my sleeves for wearing such confidence on myself. I'm against Pain who possessed the Rinnegan so his worries was understandable.

"Kakashi will definitely kill me as well as your mom if you die here, kid. So better fall back if he's overwhelming you." And there he deactivate his techniques and fall back silently. I noticed that he isn't in his Sage Mode so the toads weren't in his shoulder for now, maybe later.

"Oho, you're sending a kid now, Jiraiya-sensei." I heard Pain talk while I felt he shifted his body composition to a cool stance.

"Don't mind him, Jiraiya-sama. Just focus on treating your wounds." I told him before walking away after putting a light barrier on him. It does consume my chakra but I can't let Nagato take over the battle and come to Jiraiya before me.

I went to the middle and left Jiraiya on the back. There he can't hear us anymore, I talked.

"What should I call you?" I asked in a serious manner. I understand Nagato's pain but this resolves are too much. This is unforgivable, no matter how dark your past is - you have no rights to use it to hurt the others.

"What do you mean child." He remained stoically. No fazed imprinted on his face, just his resting bitch face.

"Let's drop the shit, Uzumaki Nagato." And there I saw both he and Konan flinched. "You of all people knew how pain shits people yet you're giving people the exact or even more pain that you've received. Lame." I spat with a venom.

"I didn't know that a Nara could get this far. So much for a clan of geniuses." Though I'm not really a genius, I just watched anime when I'm still on the earth, kid.

"Nah, talking is nonsense. Why don't we dance? You know, I thought highly of you, Nagato. But seeing this cold and harsh person in front of me, trying to kill his former sensei. I regretted." I told him sternly and there I saw the side of his lips rose up but didn't bother to say anything.

I draw out my Shisui out of my waist and channeled my lightning chakra on it. Pain on the other hand raised his palm and casted his Shinra Tensei but I didn't budge.

"You think that your technique will work on me." I just countered his Shinra Tensei using my wind manipulation. There he moved forward and our blades met. I smirked. "If ever Orochimaru's still alive. I would force him to reanimate Yahiko and kill him in front of you over and over again." I mumbled before letting out a chuckle as his forehead furrowed.