Chapter 21

Naruto and Sasuke's sparring finally happened. I'm currently standing on the water tank above the next building to theirs. I didn't bother myself to stop them from clashing since I know that Kakashi will do the deed.

Sasuke's on the mid-air weaving his seals for Chidori while Naruto on the other hand made his Rasengan. And they both made their way to each other but before their rasengan and chidori could meet with each other, Kakashi finally appeared. He holds both Naruto and Sasuke's hands before throwing their Jutsu away and made it touch the building's water tanks.

Jiraiya appeared beside me wearing his disappointed look. He didn't expect Naruto to use the Rasengan for his naught. Kakashi's also feeling disappointed because he taught that Jutsu to Sasuke to protect the team and not to use it against the team. I saw Sakura's crying but I could care less about her. She's useless and was about to die when she suddenly charged in the middle.

That's so irritating. She's so fucking useless. If ever I hear her making Naruto to promise her to bring Sasuke back - I'll definitely slap her for good. Believe on my fucking word.

"Their rivalry isn't normal anymore." I seriously mumbled to Jiraiya. He didn't budge or flinch, he just stand there and I know, he's reminiscing his past. His past rivalry with Orochimaru. "I wonder what will happen next?" I flash a smirked before standing to pick up my pace. "Get Naruto, I'll help Kakashi to talk with that bratty Sasuke." And then I teleported behind Kakashi.

I didn't bother to look at Sakura. She's just pissing me off. All of the gooddamn time, she's always useless.

Sasuke already made his way out so I nodded on Kakashi to tail him. I walked towards to Naruto when he told Sakura to not to meddle. I infused a chakra on my fist before giving him a punch which made him choke his own blood.

"You fucking child, you impudent child. Sakura's concerned about you guys yet you're telling her not to meddle? Shall I kill Sakura in front of you to make you realize her worth, brat?" I asked and I let my anger flow in my voice. That made Naruto and Sakura froze. Naruto didn't say anything but looked down. "If I hear you again saying those words to those who care about you... I'll definitely kill them in front you." Feel my rage Naruto. Feel my rage. Your arrogance won't do a good deed to you. It'll just drive you crazy just like what happened to that impudent Uchiha.

"That's enough, Kashina. Go with Kakashi now." I nodded on Jiraiya before teleporting behind Kakashi.

Sasuke's already tied up on the tree trunk asking Kakashi. "Shall I kill those important people to you so you could understand my pain?!" And Kakashi answered "They have been killed already." With a sad smile imprinted on his face.

Memories of Obito, Rin, Minato and Kushina fueled my anger so I flashed in front of Sasuke to slap him so hard that made his anger decreases.

"You of all people, Sasuke. Know that kind of feeling yet... you're asking him that?" I told him which made him froze before looking down. "Shall I kill Itachi in front of you, kid?" I asked him which made him looked at me with rage imprinted in his eyes.

"DON'T YOU DARE, KASHINA!! HE'S MINE TO DEAL WITH!!! DON'T FUCKING MEDDLE!!" He burst out but Kakashi's wire is stronger. "Then stop acting like a kid, Sasuke. Think... fucking reflect on what you did. You and Naruto... of all people knew the feeling of loosing someone yet... you guys tried to kill each other. Those jutsu weren't made for that !" And I slapped him again.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY PAI-" I slapped him again. "Don't you dare tell me that I don't know your pain and your pain is bigger than mine. Don't you fucking dare Uchiha Sasuke. You know how much I love the team... you know how much I love you guys yet... you're trying to throw your life away?! Are you fucking kidding me? I've been telling you guys... especially you!!! That don't let the hatred drives you!!!" Tears started to dripped down my face because of my anger.