Chapter 7

"Kashina-chan"
"...shina-chan!"

"KASHINA-CHAN, WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!!"

Ah, it hurts. My eardrums, I'm sorry, they're abusing us to this extent. Don't worry, I'll avenge us. I slowly opened my eyes. I was greeted by the three idiots so I carefully stood up. My cut was now okay and my body wasn't sore anymore. My, my, I do get the best sleep last night, huh? I have bed head and well, my futon was disaster. Sasuke's smirking face greeted mine as he looked on my oh-so-messy face. Both Naruto and Sakura were suppressing their laugh, sigh, I don't care anymore.

"Any news?" I asked them sleepy. "Well, it's already breakfast, Kashina-chan. Kakashi-sensei told us to get you. We should eat breakfast first before taking shower." Sakura answered so I simply nodded as my answer and told them to wait me downstairs. I fix my hair first before washing my face as well as brushing my teeth on the bathroom before joining them downstairs.

"Yo." I greeted. I'm still feeling drowsy so I asked Tsunami-san if I could get a coffee. "I prefer black coffee, Tsunami-san." I requested as soon as I sat down beside Sasuke. "How's your training guys?" I asked them.

"As you can see, endurance training, I suck. But in chakra control, I can say that I did good." Sakura answered. I want to tell her that she'll become a medical ninja but I don't want to spoil the fun, ehh. Kakashi's probably thinking that she's a genjutsu-type ninja but no, she's medical ninja. Maa, it'll happen after Tsunade's arrival. "I'm the strongest now, Kashina-chan 'ttebayo!!!!" That's it, the 'ttebayo' thingy! Uzumaki Naruto! The best boy!

"Hn" Was all Sasuke's said. But I translated it as 'Kashina-chan, I manage to do things good, I'm the best' Sigh.

After eating breakfast and taking shower, they continued their training and then one week have passed. The fateful day for the last rematch between team 7 and Zabuza arrived. I'm feeling chilly since I know that Haku will die here and Sasuke will be able to unlocked his 1-tomoe Sharingan and then the awakening of Kurama's chakra because Naruto thought that Sasuke died in front of him. Oh, yeah, Sakura is completely useless here but that's okay, she's she.

"OH MY!" Sakura exclaimed as soon as we arrive at the bridge. There's a lot of low chakra bodies lying on the floor. They're probably knocked out, harshly – that's why. "Don't worry, Sakura. They're still alive." I told her.

"How did you know?!" She asked. This is what I hate about her. She's dumb. "I can feel their chakra but in a low level, so help me carry them sideways." And then Kakashi nodded and gave us permission to carefully lift them to the corner. I brought out my first aid kit to at least help them clean their wounds. They seemed to fought back that's why they end up like this. Sigh. That Zabuza, he may be like this brutal but his care for Haku as his own son is incredibly wonderful.

Suddenly, the whole surrounding is being wrapped by the thick mist coming from none other than, Zabuza. He appeared not too far away from us with Haku beside him. He immediately released his KI so Kakashi and I countered it with ours.

"Oh, it's you Katana kid. You sure did a number on me, huh?" He stated laughingly. I just nodded, acknowledging his existence. "Oya, look at that boy, he's shaking probably in fear." But he's wrong. Sasuke's shaking out of excitement so Kakashi and I let him take care of Haku. Surprisingly, Sasuke manage to adopt on Haku's fighting skills. Zabuza is also surprised.

"Kashina already told you, didn't she?" Kakashi said in a serious monotone. "She told you not to underestimate this team. Sasuke is the best fighter of this team. Sakura possess sharp mind. Naruto being the most unpredictable ninja while Kashina... is Kashina!" What the heck is that fucking praise! What do you mean by 'Kashina is Kashina' Niisan!!!