Chapter 46

"Done dreaming of alcohol?" I asked Tsunade after she woke up in coma. 

Pain invasion was done and the village finally recognized Naruto as their savior and hero. Lame. So far, Kakashi's fine as well as the team. I might go and check them later. Neji and his team were probably somewhere helping others. 

See, they've managed. 

"How's the mission?" She asked after Shizune went out her room. I plop down beside her to join her meal. I kind of getting hungry by just looking at her.

"Well, it went well. Although, as expected. He resisted. My chains started to crush his heart. Let's just see how far he could get." I said before munching her potatoes. "Anyway, how's everyone before the invasion?" I didn't bother to check everyone out since I immediately went after Tsunade. She used every bit of her chakra to protect everyone. 

"Well, Kakashi pestered me a lot. That's expected from your brother-hen." I anticipated that! He'll definitely throw me outside the building once he sniffed my scent around the village. 

That dog! 

I just release a nervous laugh before wiping those horrible scenery inside my head. 

"Anyway, I heard that Naruto defeated Pain." I uttered with genuine smile on my face. Tsunade stopped eating and smirked. "Wait, how did Jiraiya accepted this?" I'm expecting a party from him! Told ya, Naruto's the child of the prophecy. 

"Tsk that old fart cause a scene yesterday. According to Shizune, both he and Naruto stayed up all night to party or something with Sakura, Sai, Konohamaru and his gang, Shikamaru and his team and Guy and Kakashi. I know you can imagine what happened." She sighed before shaking her head off. 

I sighed along with her. "Bro, I missed the party!" I whined. 

"HAHAHAH kid. Anyway, we'll be having a Kage Summit. Hope it'll turn into something good." She said smugly. Can't blame her though, Raikage and Tsuchikage's the big fat jerks. Only Mizukage and Kazekage were the good ones to discuss with. "How long are you going to stay here, Kashina? Just get out of my room and jerk the hell out of Neji so he and Kakashi could stop pestering Shikamaru!" I was startled when she suddenly scolded me. 

What does she mean pestering Shikamaru? Rally?! The Kakashi and The Neji?! 

Man, I can hear Shikamaru's 'troublesome' and loud sighs here. I owe him again. I'm glad he didn't spill the tea for the first time. 

"What do you mean jerk the hell out of Neji? Did you hit your head, Tsunade-sama?" But she just rolled her eyes on me before laughing like a psycho. She then threw a bottle of alcohol on me so I drank with her. 

"Kid, I'm not born yesterday. I know what's happening with you and that Hyuuga boy. I recently found out that you're both living together. Did you guys fuck or whatever?" I immediately throw a pillow on her! That's definitely rude because she's the Hokage but I don't care!!! 

I was so ashamed that she found out that we're both living together! It's not that I'm guilty but still felt embarrassed!

"Okay, okay. Let's stop there. First of all, Neji is a very educated and a gentleman. He wasn't a guy living for a pleasure. And yeah we live together but... but we have 2 bedrooms for each other." Besides, Neji respected me so much. And we're still young for that high intimacy. 

"Psh, you're no fun." And then we both drank straight in out bottles. This alcohol is nothing but a water so I asked for another bottle. After finishing our second bottle, I decided to go out. 

I'm not drunk or tipsy but normal. I decided to visit Naruto now but I know that he's probably on Ichiraku's or currently summoned by the toads or probably with Jiraiya.