Chapter 50

After successfully sealing Black Zetsu, I made my way towards to Kabuto's location. It's the only place I think I could use as a rendezvous. 

'Haa, if only I could fly like a butterfly.' I thought inside my mind as I jumped from branch by branch. I wish I could fly like Tsuchikage. Man, he's so lucky. I wish I could fly like Uchiha's Susano. Man, that's cool. 

It took me almost 3 hours to reach Kabuto's location. My watch says 5:00 PM so I pushed my luck and finally reached this Goddamn hideout of Kabuto. That motherfucker. 

Anyway, how's the war by now? Are Naruto and Obito finally met and battled or they're up to vs. tailed beast? Hmmm. I wonder. 

Before I decided to enter the cave, I sent my eagle to check on Neji. I also sent my bird summons to deliver a scroll that contains a successful report mission to Uncle Shikaku since Tsunade and the other Kages are facing Uchiha Daddy Madara at this moment. 

Ah, if you're wondering where the hell is the other Rinnegan of Nagato, I took care of it. Unfortunately, Zetsu got a hand of it at first but I got him so the Rinnegan was sealed inside the sealing box with him. If the rinnegan was out of the picture, it could lessen the probabilities of catastrophe. Well, Obito itself is troublesome but if you add Uchiha Daddy Madara, that's definitely a doomsday. 

-

I jumped down to face the entrance of the cave. Why does the villains always chooses this kinda dark and cold hideout? Was it fun? Are they having an dark-cold addiction? T^T. I never understand them even if I tried. 

I alerted myself as soon as I widened my senses. I finally sensed Itachi and Sasuke chakra signature. They're currently covered with Susano so the intimidating aura was affecting me a bit. 

Wait... does this mean, Naruto and Killer bee's up to battle Obito or is actually fighting him now? come on man. I missed the party!

I immediately transported myself at the middle to stop Kabuto's snake Jutsu before it could land on Sasuke's body. 

Man, if it weren't for me, Itachi probably shielded himself instead. This pacifist punk. 

I sighed before looking at Sasuke who's now wearing a shock on his face. "Sasuke... fancy meeting you here... and oh." I looked up to meet Itachi's gaze. I suddenly felt a familiar and nostalgic aura on him even though he's an Reanimation. "Itachi..."

"Kashina... good to see you're alright." Of course, I'll be alright. It's just It took all of my time to fix myself. But I'm good now. Ready to battle. 

I smiled on Itachi before helping Sasuke to fix his pace. I flicked his forehead as a payment for shouting on me last time. That scene really made me depressed T^T. "You.. foolish brother of mine. Shout on me again like that and I'll definitely slash you organs and throat out of your body. Understood?!" I scolded him. He probably thought that this isn't the time for him to be mad or what so he nodded, frantically. Not wanting to received such scolding remarks from me. 

"Good, we understand each other. Now, if you brothers would, let's end this dipshit." I told them before fixing my stance but Kabuto just laughed in our little reunion. 

"It's you! The Nara-kid! HAHAHAHA, what do you think you can do to defeat me?" I deadpanned on me. It's not like I can't defeat this guy but I don't want to waste my chakra anymore. As of now, Itachi has the upper hand on him. Itachi have this unlimited chakra reserves on him so I guess he's fine. I'm aware of his future Izanami on Kabuto so I remained calm.