Chapter 3

Upon waking up and taking a cold shower, I went straight to the kitchen to grab a bite since today is our team's survival test. The infamous Bell Test of Hatake Kakashi. I wore my ninja jogger with white and black lines above my left thigh partnered with large black shirt with Uzumaki crest on the back.

It's already 6:00 AM but the sun's still down and I know, Kakashi's probably still asleep so I went outside after putting my Shisui on my waist. A cold breeze met mine, I wasn't wearing a jacket but I didn't mind feeling the coldness, it's soothing and calming. I went to the infamous KIA Stone. This is my first time seeing it in person. It's a blue diamond-type stone just like in the series with the names of every Shinobi that has been killed in action. I roamed my eyes around to find Rin, Minato, Kushina and Obito's name before shutting my eyes to pray for their souls although Obito's a bit fat jerk, the lone reason why Kushina and Minato died. I also came to find Hatake Sakumo – Kakashi's dad but he wasn't written here. I remember he died unheroic that's why. Well, those dumb teammate of him, so ungrateful, didn't even thank Sakumo for what he did for them. He chooses them over the mission because he knew how to value their lives!

"What are you doing here? Aren't you a bit late for our meeting?" It was Kakashi. I sense him 5 minutes ago so I didn't bother to react anymore. Well, this is the lone reason why he's always late. He's always paying a visit to them because of the guilt he's feeling. He's blaming himself for what happened even though he knew that it wasn't all his fault. It is something that cannot be vanish easily, it's the guilt that he's been carrying for a while and I hope I can help for a meantime.

I shrugged my shoulder as an answer. I didn't bother to look at him since I already knew his appearance. He's wearing his Jonin attire with of course, mask. I'm trying so damn hard not to look because I know that he's handsome. The light from the sun that is about to go up is meeting his handsome face, it made my heart flutter to outmost. 

"How about you, Kakashi-san or Kakashi-sensei?" I'm not used to calling him sensei since I have a thing for him. It's not romantically – it's a brotherly thing. Damn, I mentally pouted. "What are you doing here? You're also late." I retorted, acting like I didn't knew his purpose of coming here.

"Well, I'm your sensei it's only natural for me to come late. Maa, I have seniority here." He said as if he's not bothered. He steps forward to put some flowers to the KIA Stone and then went back to level my line. I felt his gaze become serious but emotionless while looking directly on the stone.

"Was it still hurt?" I asked him out of nowhere. I didn't bother myself to look at him when I felt him shifted his gaze on mine. I felt his shocked body but then he manages to bring himself back into his normal self. He didn't say anything nor answer. He just continued watching the KIA stone as if it was them. "It must have hurt a lot, I may not know your feelings or what have you gone through but I hope you can overcome the burden of the past that you feeling. After all, I care" That made him look at me in his surprise. I met his gaze, it softened my eyes when I saw a flash of pain coming through his eye. This is probably the first time he heard someone saying those words to him.

But it's true, I truly care for him. I thought of him as my brother ever since the beginning. I was just unlucky not to be born as Hatake, but I do want to become his little sister. At least he won't be feeling alone anymore. Well, as of now – he had us. The infamous team 7.

"I'm going now, Kakashi-san. Better not to come too late." I smiled before walking past through him. I wave my arm to him when he looked at me. Upon arriving, Sakura the big fat ass and Naruto the best boy shouted that I'm late and I know that! What the heck, I'm aware! Anyway, Sasuke the emo-cool boy, he's just leaning his back on the lamp post so I gave him a nod and he gave it back to acknowledge our existence.