Chapter 25

I teleported when I felt a flicker inside my body. This only means one thing. He's asking for my presence.

"It's been a while, Itachi." I told him as I appeared beside him. We're on some where's mountain. I don't recognized this location but for safety, I widen my senses to check if he's alone or he's with Zetsu the fucking bastard. When he's secured, I turned it off. "Why'd you want to see me?" I asked him.

It's been a month since Sasuke has left the village. Sooner or later, Naruto and Jiraiya will be starting their journey for Naruto's training. It's also a better idea to make Akatsuki think that Naruto disappeared in the Leaf.

"So, Sasuke has already left." He said in monotone. "Yeah, a month ago." I said him coldly. I'm a bit mad to him for adding fuel to Sasuke's rage towards him. Instead of telling him the truth, he chooses this method. What a drag.

"I'm sorry." He said as I met his onyx eyes. It was shocking to see his eyes not activated but I remained calm and stoic. I'm mad, sad and was tired of everything so I choose to hide my emotions in front of him.

Taste ya medicine, bro!

"For?" I asked. "For everything." I didn't flinch. "But I can't stop this anymore. Sasuke went to Orochimaru's den to train. Sooner or later, we'll face each other until death."

"I thought I already told you that I wouldn't let you die. I'll have Danzo to admit everything to Sasuke. So, don't you fucking dare tell me those shits again, Itachi." I told him coldly. I'm actually preparing for that stunt. On how to force Danzo to admit everything he had done in front of everyone. Shall I join the ROOT? They say if you want to defeat your enemy, join them. But I think that is a very bad idea, hmm?

"How?" Itachi asked. His eyes soften but I didn't budge.

I'm slowly accepting the fact that Itachi will never love me. He's madly in love with her, Uchiha Izumi. I'm not a bitter! It's just I don't want to show him my emotions, that's all.

"I'm still formulating a plan. After all, he's a sly fox. Ah, before I leave I must tell you this... wake up to reality, not everything is truth and some of those were false. Everyone may lie but some may tell you the truth." And then I teleported back to the village.

If he gets what I mean. He'll suspect Obito immediately. Let's just hope he'll truly suspect him. After all, Obito and Him were the ones who massacred everyone.

"Where did you go?" Kakashi asked with his bored expressions. Book on his right hands. Uh-oh.

Ah, Sakura's taking apprenticeship on Tsunade together with Ino. That's very good you know?! I already forgive her. Naruto's eccentric personality is also back which fucking annoys me every fucking day. The others were back doing normal missions as a genin while Shikamaru and I were already accepting Chunnin missions. Sometimes he's under my wing and sometimes were doing our mission alone. Gaara started his Kazekage training - Temari whispered that to me last time.

"Nah, just roamed around." I shrugged and grinned when I saw an irked mark on Kakashi's forehead. "What?! I just truly roamed around! Come on! Let's grab some dango's!!!" I giggled before dragging him with force.

Meanwhile: Jiraiya and Tsunade.

"When are you planning to depart?" Tsunade asked before taking a sip on her tea. She crossed her legs before raising a brow on Jiraiya.

Both of them decided to conduct private meeting about Naruto's current situation.

"Maybe next week. I need to train him as soon as possible. According to my spy network, Akatsuki will lay low for two years. I need to teach Naruto in just two years. It's short but I think we'll manage." Jiraiya answered her before eating his cup ramen from Naruto. He manage to snatch on Naruto's cabinet and since Naruto's a walking ramen storage - he didn't notice that Jiraiya manage to stole at least 5 cups of ramen on him.